Chapter 12

Please listen to the song while reading.

Bhawna's POV

Tomorrow is the function and we aren't done with the dance.

"Guys what are you doing?" I asked My two team members, Jigyasa and Tanya.

"Enough yaar Bhawna, take a break"Jigaysa said lying on her bed.

Yes we are practicing in her house.

"Yaar, I have to reach home early, Papa will come to pick me up and you all know that" I said

"Bhawna, Chill" said Tanya

I roll my eye and Snatch chips packet from her hand and eat.

•••••••••••

I am waiting for my Papa to come and take me because it's already 7pm.

Where are you Papa?

Then He calls "hello , Papa You reached?"

"Yes beta, just 2 minutes"

"Okay"

"Bye Jigyasa, Papa came"

"Bye"

I walk out of her apartment and Take lift.

While coming out I heard some whispers from the parking lot like " Eagle is coming near, we can't change the wedding"

Wow what a combination, Eagle and Wedding

I ignore and walk out of the building.

Soon Papa's car stood in front of me.

Papa came out from the car.

"Your practice is done?" He asked

"Yes Papa"

"Okay, Come let's go then"

I was about to Open the front seat when Papa shouts "sit on the Backseat Beta"

"Why?"

"Aryan is Seating there that's why"

What?

"He wanted to go a place in here, so I offered him lift as his Dad took the car for some time" He explained.

I nod and sit Backseat, quietly.

I look at him through the Mirror and our eyes met, I immediately avert them as always.

"Papa"

"Haan?"

"Gaana (song)"

"Aryan Beta Play the Radio Please" Papa told him

"Ji uncle"

He plays a song randomly and it's 2002.

"Beta at what time is your function?" He asked

"At 7pm"

"Okay, what if I say, Me and your Mummy won't come then?"

"What?" I shout at the top of my Voice.

"You are kidding me right Papa?"

"No beta actually Our Boss is throwing a Party, so me and your Mummy will attend it"

"You can't do this to me Papa" I said with a heavy voice because I will cry anytime soon.

"Bebo Try to understand, it's important, we will be given Awards and Promotions as well"

"Even I will get Award Papa and I want you guys to be there and cheer me" I said with a shaky voice as Tears are flowing from my eyes.

"Bebo"

"Don't talk to me" I weep and Sniff.

I look out of the window and rub my tears but they are flowing more.

"Bebo please stop crying"

But I cry more and don't turn my head towards Papa.

Our arrived at our house and I immediately get out of it and rush into my house without looking back.

"Bebo listen" Papa shouts.

I jump on my bed and Cry.

After sometime Papa and Mummy come to me.

"Beta we are very sorry, but try to understand what your Papa is saying" Mummy said

"Bebo, you are my smart Bacha and I won't feel happy to go at my boss party if you will cry like this"

"Then don't go na" I said with my face on the pillow.

Papa holds my arms and make me sit straight.

He wipes away my tears "Bebo please Understand"

"No you understand Papa, I have practiced so hard for the dance plus for that award as well and you are saying you won't be there, this isn't fair, I want to make you proud"

"Even I want to Do the Same beta, how great it is, that you and me will get award as the same day?? You make me proud and I will make you proud" He said and I listen Carefully.

"But I won't be there to see you getting that award" I said in low voice.

"Nor would I be there to see yours, but I will Bring the vedio recording and will watch it together, what say?"

I grin "and I will ask for my Recording"

I hug him and Mummy also smiles.

"Okay now you sleep, You have a Big day Tomorrow"

"You as well"

Like this both of them went "Papa Take your Medicines" I shout

"Okay"

I stand up and look out of the Window Just to Find Aryan Ji looking at My Direction.

He begins to do some actions like First points his forefinger at me and then thumbs up.

Which I am taking as "are you alright?"

I Smile and Nod while mouthing "Yes"

He smiles as well and I switch On my radio and Play a song Shaam.

I take up my Book and sit near the window, Purposely.

This is for the first time, I want him to look at me and I am aware of his gaze on me, which is making me feel the most beautiful girl in this world.

Aryan's POV.

I am feeling bad for her, that on her Function her parents won't be there. I can feel it because her tears were showing hurt in them.

When she cries her nose becomes pink and her Face gives another kind of Cute and Innocent look at That I feel like consoling and......Kissing her.

Don't take me wrong but I do Feel like that, I don't wanna deny that.

But I am glad she is alright Now and Back to the normal.

Now she is reading book and as usual she has played a song but this time she isn't hiding from me but is reading book, which she never did with I am standing near the Window.

So taking this as an opportunity I take a chair and watch her taking all my time.

I keept both my hands on the plan surface and keep my head on it, enjoying looking at her.

Someone said so true, Looking at a girl you like without a blink or interference is the best moment.

I smile and kept looking at her until the song came to an end and she stood up.

I hope to get this view daily.

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I hope you guys liked the Chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you and take care 🥰