Part 17

Y/n's POV

"What did you say?" I asked still smiling.

"I said why did you get out of a car with Topper?" He said again looking at me with his fists clenched.

"Oh, he saw me starting to walk home and he offered to bring me home. He said you'd be mad if he had let me walk home by myself." I replied now crossing my arms.

"And why did let you say you were gonna be late?" He asked

"Your not seriously accusing me of cheating on you with Topper, let alone cheat on you at all." I said

"Well if you put the pieces together, then that's what it looks like." He said angrily.

"Wow Rafe, where's my daughter?" I said.

"She's still at your moms." He said

"I'm going to get her." I said taking the keys to the car and walking out.

That really just pissing me off. How can he even say something like that. And why the hell doesn't he trust me?

Also Topper is his bestfriend and we both have enough respect not to do that to him.

As I was driving I decided to call Topper.

"Topper"

"What is it?"

"Can you please tell Rafe what happened before you asked if I wanted a ride home and tell him what we did on the way there because he thinks I cheated on him."

"Oh shit, yea sure I'll call him."

"Thanks"

I hung up the phone and continued to drive.

I got Saylah and made my way back home.

I took Saylah out of her car seat and headed in the door where Topper and Rafe sat.

"I was literally telling her how happy I was when she gave you another chance. We talked about Saylah- oh hi Y/n.." he said

"Baby..." Rafe looked at me with pleading eyes.

I went to the room and put Saylah in her crib before going back out and grabbing his cheeks.

"Are you drunk?" I asked him.

"Um, yea I am, it was only a few shots-"

"What the fuck Rafe, I don't mind you drinking and you know that but there is no way in hell I am going to let us turn into your basic white trailer trash family where I work all day and you drink all day. No day drinking." I breathed

"Ok, deal, I'm sorry for accusing you for things you didn't do." He looked down.

"It's ok." I said standing in between his legs and hugging his head as his hands found their way to the back of my thighs.

"Damn y'all jump back hella fast." Topper said sitting back in our couch.

"We have to, you can't hold grudges in a relationship, and we had to learn that the hard way." I said.

"Why don't you go sleep it off alright?" I said to him. He nodded but stayed in the same position.

"Thanks for coming over Top, I appreciate it." I told him.

"No problem, ima head out. See y'all later." He said walking out the door.

"Come on baby let's go to the room." I said.

He stood up and we both walked to the room. Once we were all ready for bed me and Rafe laid down and put on a movie.

"So how was work today?" He asked