The Death before the Emerald Hunter

In the morning
Izuku can be see looking at a picture from his backpack of him and 2 children 1 wearing matching red shoes to his with a hat with 2horns on it,they other was a little girl with whiteish blue hair in a sundress with a horn on the right side of her forehead.

In the morningIzuku can be see looking at a picture from his backpack of him and 2 children 1 wearing matching red shoes to his with a hat with 2horns on it,they other was a little girl with whiteish blue hair in a sundress with a horn on the righ...

He put the picture away before people asked cause he was a little emotional that he had to leave them behind,part of him feels like he betrayed them by leaving them at UA with just a letter but if he dident then they would lent have ever let him leave.
After having the first food he's gotten sense arrival in the new world(which isent much cause as a vigilante he got use to not eating or sleeping much)
He walks outside to where the exam will begin sits on the ground and meditates as to try and learn more of his other quirks.
Soon after,Glynda and Ozpin arrived to see him there early.
Glynda:(whisper)What is he doing?
Ozpin:(whisper)I think he's meditating.
Izuku:Don't you know it's rude to talk about someone who's listening.
Ozpin:Oh bloody hell
He said in a over dramatic voice
Glynda looks Izuku over and asks
Glynda:wheir is your weapon?
Izuku:my guirk will be more then enough anything else would be over kill.
He said in a monotone voice as he went back to meditating
Glynda:Do you even have a aura!?
She says only to be ignored by the young man
Glynda swiftly turns around to talk to ozpin
Glynda:why is he here if he doesn't have a aura?!
Ozpin was going to respond when suddenly the rest of the students appeared and got in there places with Izuku getting up and getting ready cause this is very similar to the training camp where he met his sort of but not actual son Kota.
Ozpin:Ok children fir starters if you want to get into beacon you must travel into the forest and grab a relic from the ruins in the forest.
Glynda:Ok how this will work is you will be-
Again she was cut off as Izuku activated float and ofa creating a shockwave of air as he started flying above the ground before zooming forwards in a flash of green lightning towards the forest.
Ruby:(Excited gasp)HES CAN FLY TOO HES LIKE A SUPERHERO!
Ozpin and Glynda:(sigh)
Ozpin:long story short we're launching you in and you need to grab a relic and survive.
Glynda pushes the button as the student 1 by 1 we're launched as 1 student in perticular was asking questions but got launched before he could finish.
Before any student could land though a huge blast of wind releases and many trees flying along with many many Grimm,the origin was of coarse Izuku who landed on a beo wolf with a Detroit smash crushing it like a fine paste.
Izuku:These are called grimm right maybe I should make a notebook on them like I did with hero's in my old world?
He said using ofa 15%on a Ursa Minor from behind making his fist go through its chest.
Currently ruby was making her way to the center of the explosion knowing that only Izuku could have done that.She arrived at the zone to see Izuku using black whip on a death stalker to make it do a little dance like a pupet before making it stab itself in the head killing it immediately.
Izuku:Really wish I dident have to kill anymore but I guess even in this world history repeats itself.
A few tears came from his eyes.Deku hated killing regardless of who or what it was cause he believed that everybody could change if they really wanted too but the fact that he had to kill so many villains in his world,well,It's what keeps him up at night with those damn nightmares.The screams of fear and pain haunt him constantly,that's not even considering the fact that he was alone the whole time he left UA he couldn't talk to anyone or get help cause he was breaking the law to protect the people he cared about,it was something he had to do and the fact that in this new world he has to kill these beasts called Grimm cause the hurt people, show how little he's changed.
He was knocked out of his train of thought by a loud gasp
Ruby:OMG! Izuku that was so Cool!!
Izuku turned around to see ruby jumping with glee as Izuku gave a nervous chuckle.
Meanwhile with Ozpin and Glynda:
Glynda was watching the student on her scroll with Ozpin stairs at the forest while drinking his coffee.
Glynda:OUM DAMN IT!
The sudden scream from the person next to him spooked Ozpin causing him to drop his mug of coffe of the cliff and into the forest.
Ozpin:(That was my favorite mug!!) What's wrong Glynda?
Glynda looked at Ozpin with anger,not directed towards him.
Glynda:Because midoriya ran ahead we forgot to tell them that the person you meet eyes with is your team for the rest of the time at beacon!
Ozpin eyes widened
Ozpin:GOD DAMN IT!!
Back with our hero his danger sense is going off but nothing is happening so he thinks sombody is cursing him, which considering his track record isent that uncommon really.
Izuku:They said it was at the center right?
Ruby: Idk I stopped listening when you started flying,how did you even do that??
Izuku:Story for another time for now I'm gonna use float to go above the trees and see where the ruins are.
Izuku used float to go above and see lots of things to the ruins, to a blond hair boy getting smacked in the face with a branch as a crimson haired gladiator heal them,to a orange hair girl riding a ursa except she seems to be having fun while a guy with black hair and a single pink striped piece of hair is yelling at her to stop, to a nevermore dive bombing Izuku at mk2 speeds, to the sound of ruby telling me to get down and take cover, to the giant shadow overtaking me, to the-
Wait a second.
SHIT
Izuku dodged just in time as the nevermores eyes reflect of his.He then reacts ofa 5% and punches the nevermore sending it packing as it flys away in pain.
Izuku flies back down and points to where the ruin is  as he lands.
Izuku:It's that way come on before all the prices are taken.
Ruby:Are we just gonna ignore the fact that you almost got eaten!?
Izuku:Yes.Yes we are, now come in slowpoke.
I then go running forwards as ruby chases me it was all in good fun until she somehow ran into a certain white haired lady.
Weiss:Hey watch we're your goi-
Ruby:I'm SORRRRYYYYYYY.
She said as she cried comicle amounts of tears
Izuku:(hahaha she kinda reminds me of mom a bit with the crying) ok ok calm down everything is fine.
Weiss:Like hell it is she ruined my clothes!
Izuku:your wearing clothes that you didn't want to get dirty......outside while in a forest.......killing Grimm to get into a combat school?
Weiss:Y-yes??
Izuku:(disappointed sigh)come on the ruin is right past these next few trees.
He said as he put his hand out for her to grab,she simply looked at his hand then back at him then back at his hand then back at him sighed and took his hand so he could pull her up.
As the 3 were walking Ruby and Weiss wouldn't stop arguing and it felt like he was babysitting them as they get attacked by Grimm every once and a while as he uses 5% to knock them out as to avoid killing them.
Weiss and Ruby both see this and we're confused as he just led them away.
Weiss:why dident you kill it?
She said confused while Ruby nodded
Izuku:I don't like killing but unfortunately I've had to kill before.
He said a little sad
Ruby: Like people or Grimm?
Izuku:Yes.
Was all he said as he continued walking leaving the 2 girls in a state of shock and fear as they followed.
Few minutes of awkward silence later and Weiss broke the silence with a question.
Weiss:How many?
Izuku:hm?
Weiss:How many people have you killed?!
Izuku stopped dead in his tracks as he remembered everybody he's had to kill for the protection of others.The death of Dabi who turned out being todoroki brother who was thought to be dead is now actually dead,the death of twice, the death of kurogiri who ended up being one of aizawa largest friends who was also thought to be dead and now is,the death of overhaul who he hated for what he did to eri but still hated killing none the less,the death of compress,the death of shigaraki who ended up being his adopted brother,and afo who ended up being his dad who left the second he was diagnosed as quirkless the only one he spared was toga who he knew genuinely wanted to change,Izuku would send a message to Nezu if they could open a villain rehab program for her and usually he would have said no but for everything g Izuku is doing to buy them time how could he say no .Izuku walks over to a tree and sits down and lays back on it as he puts his head in his arms trying his hardest not to cry but failing.
Izuku:(tearing up quickly)enough.
Weiss for the first time in her life felt like a dick for asking him that, she could see that he hated killing but had a reason for who he did kill.Weiss sighs and walks to sit next to him to calm down.ruby fallowed and did the same on the other side of him.
Weiss:I'm sorry I should et have asked that, you sound like you regret it.
Izuku said nothing just staring at the ground.
Few minutes past when Izuku started talking
Izuku:I dident want to do it you know?but I had to to keep my friends and family safe.
Ruby:Safe from what midoriya?
Izuku:not what but who.And they are the league of villains an organization from my world who were hell bent on destroying society.
Weiss:Wait!wait wait wait, what do you mean your world??
Izuku:When I killed the leaders of the lov they used the last of there power to activate a quirk that opened a portal to this world and sucked me into it.
Weiss looked at him with shock.
Weiss:Wait what's a quirk?
Izuku: it's basically my worlds version of a sebalance except only 80% has them while the rest are diagnosed quirkless and when that happens everything for you changes,friends see you as useless and bully you for wanting to be a hero,nobody believes you or even listens to you,you get treated as less than the dirt you stand on, all because of somthing you couldn't control, all because you dident have some kind of GENETIC DEFORMITY!!
A few moments past before Izuku stood up,
Izuku:we should get those pieces I've wasted enough of our time as it is.
Ruby: are you sure Izuku we can still take a bre-
Izuku:I'm fine!I have been before and I am now,I'm not going to let you 2 fail because I held you back with my stupid sob story.
He said as he started walking as the other 2 started catching up, but unbeknownst to them 2 black haird girls were listening in on the discussion,1 with a black bow on her head and a knife attached to a ribbon while the other is a girl with bright orange tattoos on her body,although different they both had a similar thought
Both:(I should talk to him when I get the chance)
Bow lady walked away to her teammate, yang.
Bow lady:I'm back.
Yang:Oh there you are Blake did you find the ruins?
Blake:Ya there over there.
She said point in the direction.
Yang:well let's go then
As the walk to get there pieces
Izuku sees the nevermore attack somthing when they hear a voice screaming "NOOOOOOOOOOO"
Both teams run to the voice that was next to the ruins and what they saw saddened the girls and broke Izuku.
Infront of him was the bond boy from before,was dead.Nevermore feathers sticking out of his body or what was left of it anyways as the the red haird girl from earlier was on the ground weeping at her loss.The nevermore flew away after killing its prey.Weiss and yang ran over to comfort her as Izuku fell to the knees unable to hide his emotions anymore, let it out as Ruby and Blake tried to comfort him but nothing was getting to him as he just mumbled 3 word that only Ruby and Blake could hear.

ItsmyfaultItsmyfaultItsmyfaultItsmyfault

Izuku's eyes opened at this at realization that his kindness in the past caused many lives to be destroyed and he refused to let it happen here to!
To Hell with his morals!!

Izuku:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Izuku's body was covered in pure black lightning while black whip was going crazy as he started floating in the air his quirks were going out of control!