28 : I'm sorry, I was too late.

twentyeight :

__________________

Haru's

"I'll be departing later babe, i'll come back soon. Do not worry."
I smiled at myself, pulling my luggage towards the benches to wait for my flight.

"Arraseo... We'll deal with Ms. Nam once you came back. Stay well for me, okay? Send the Nishimuras my regards."
Soomin answered from the other side of the phone call. I just nodded my head, even tho i know she won't see it.

I'll be going to Japan for awhile to unwind. Korea is giving off too much stress... It is better to unwind for some moment and rethink everything. It is also already spring break so i can freely go to Japan without thinking about my studies here... The timing's great.

I'll be going to our family friend's villa, The Nishimuras. They were really kind and is one of our business partners. They have a heir named Riki and he's much younger than the four of us. His sister Konon is our friend. A very good acquaintance.

Ahh i can also remember it. My parents are also in Japan right now... Nice timing. It's been awhile since i last saw them.

My parents are often out for business trips so i don't really see them that often. They're still keeping in touch with me tho and they are updated with everything that happens to me. I don't know how.. Maybe they were actually secret agents. hahaha

I looked at my watch, seeing that it is already past six in the evening. My flight is at 7 and I am planning to wait here. I don't want to wait inside my unit. I just don't.

"I'll hang up the phone now, Soomin. I'll call you once i arrived in Japan."
I told soomin after a few more chats. she doesn't want to end the phone call yet but i want to. This girl... i know she'll miss me.

"Okay okay. Have fun, babe. And forget about everything once you arrived in Japan! I know you can do it... You're Jeon Haru."
I chuckled with Soomin's remarks. yes. she's right. I will forget everything. 

Once I landed in Japan, I'll forget about Jay.

"I know.. I' m better than this, you bitch."
I heard him laugh from the other side before hanging up the phone call. I sighed, putting my phone back to my bag and turning towards the window, seeing the rain starting to pour down. It was very random.. The weather forecast didn't said it will pour today.

"Ahh... How beautiful."
I whispered.

A good rain knows when to fall... Indeed.

_________

Soomin's

"That bitch can do it... She's okay."
I crouched down, giving Layla her favorite snack. We are currently in the roofed yard of our shared mansion, playing because we can't do anything other than that. It is pouring outside so we can't just run in the rain. Jake will get mad at me if he'll see layla soaking wet from the rain.

If some of you are wondering who Layla is, She is Jake's daughter, a border-collie with silky fur!! This dog is very smart as well.

I think she's smarter than me. Damn! i feel so insecure now.

"Don't you think love is very cruel, Layla?"
I asked the little innocent dog who's munching on her treat. I know she won't answer, it would be creepy if she really did.