【17】𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦?

────☆★☆────

Trending in the US

Benchtrio meetup
poppyduo meetup
Ranboo
TommyInnit
Tubbo

────☆★☆────

The silence was deafening. Neither party said another word after Tommy's rather awkward but heartfelt confession.

The boy nervously tapped his feet on the floor, waiting for anything at this point, even a simple hum in acknowledgement of what he just said. It's like a crushing weight has been lifted of his chest, but a new one was promptly placed in it's stead. It was nerve wrecking to say the least.

Another moment passed, before the door finally opened and Tommy almost fell to back first on to the floor, luckily he caught himself before that could happen. He sat back straight again and came face to face with the girl that has stolen his affection.

Her face was slightly tear stained and her eyes were red and puffy probably from crying, making him feel even more like a dick. Her phone was tightly clutched in her one hand, as she cleared her throat and stared at Tommy seriously.

"I hate you." She stated.

Tommy looked down and let out a sad yet knowing sigh. "I know."

Twinboo took a deep breath and continued, "However, I need to know one thing before I decide my next actions. You said earlier that the kiss didn't mean anything to you, and then you just said that you really like me. So, which one is it?"

"I lied, okay?" He immediately replied, getting up from his place on the floor, "I said it didn't mean anything to me, because I thought that it didn't mean anything to you. If you want me to be honest, than Yeah, it meant the fucking world to me. You're like the first girl I kissed besides maybe my mum."

"So, if you had the choice would you do it again?" She asked, "With my blessing this time of course?"

Tommy nodded eagerly, "Yes. A hundred percent yes."

Another moment of silence filled the air, Twinboo bit her lip, her eyes shifting nervously from side to side, before letting out a deep breath. "Ally."

"What?" Tommy asked confused.

"My name," the girl replied with a small amused smile, "Remember, I promised I'd tell you my name once we met in real life. Well, technically it's Allison, but everyone calls me Ally."

Tommy smiled back at her fondly.
"It fits you," he commented, before letting out another sigh, "Look, I fucked up, like really really bad, a-and I know that. But it doesn't change the way that I feel about you, and it sucks, knowing that I like you, but not being able to do anything about—" The apology was promptly interrupted by the girl placing a quick and chaste kiss on the boys cheek, leaving him temporarily speechless and his face red as a tomato. "—it."

The reaction left Ally giggling as she pulled away, but it didn't hide her equally as red face. "I like you too."

"But you just said you hated me," Tommy replied confused.

The female nodded slowly and started fiddling with her fingers. "I did. That's why I needed you to answer my question..."

Tommy scrunched up his eyebrows,
"I'm confused."

"Good." She simply replied, a rather smug smile on her face.

"So... does that mean?"

"No. I won't be with someone, who didn't even take me on a date."

Suddenly determination filled the teen's face, as he stepped closer towards his crush confidently. "Then I will take you on a date. The best date ever to have existed on this planet. The most perfect date in the history of dates."

Ally smiled. "I take you up on that then."

────☆★☆────

"YES! WE DID IT! WE GOT THEM!" Tubbo yelled as he excitedly jumped away from the door with his arms in the air and a triumphant smile.

The Beeduo didn't exactly plan on eavesdropping on them, but Tubbo couldn't exactly keep away once he heard Tommy's first attempt at communication with the female twin.

"Why do I have the feeling you are way more excited about this than they are?" Ranboo said as he turned away from the door. He wasn't as excited as his smaller friend, but a smile was definitely visible on his face.

"We got to tell Will and the others oh my god..."

"...Shouldn't we unlock the door first?"

"The door can wait! We have to share the news! And I have to collect my bets!"

"Wait, you placed bets on them?!"

────☆★☆────