𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Okay so am I alive now?

I think I am, but why is it so warm here? Where am I even? Oh that's right, the soulmate bond. Shit! Where's Nicholas? Suddenly I woke up and everything was black or dark I guess. I could hardly see and was a bit out of breath I guess from being suffocated in the covers. They're surrounding me like a tide wave or a protection barrier.

The sheets smell just like Nicholas' scent so that means he hasn't moved my body. I looked around until I saw the mirror from before. My hair was still glowing, but slowly dying down to its natural brownish color. When I removed the sheets my body was just as cold as ice. The chills sent shivers down my spine. Wait? It can't be? ... the scars that were supposed to be on me were gone.

My brows furrowed as I let out a squeak of dismay. But how? I remember t-that they..? I forced myself not to think of that memory. Or them either.

" Nicholas. Baby where are you?" I got out of bed and looked around a bit. I don't exactly know if Nicholas is still in the same mental state as I saw out of my body or if he's in little space. I'll just have to play it by ear and wish for the best. " Nicholas.. come here for me. Or At least tell me where you are babe." My voice sounded shaky as hell. Well, way to act calm Luca.

When I finally found him I gasped. He was hiding in a small corner all the way in the back of the room across from the bed. I quickly hurried over there, but he yelled. I flinched a bit as he kept screaming. " Don't touch me. I don't know you. You're not the real Luca." Then he went back to mumbling things up under his breath. " Babe your fine." Even though he wasn't. He looked pale as ever and his voice wasn't much better than mine. To say that Nicholas looked like a train wreck was an understatement. His hair was disheveled and a bunch of other things looked out of place on him.

I took a breath and crouched down in front of him. I brought my hand up to his lips and the other on his cheek. " Babe I'm here and real. I'm not going anywhere. I promised—" his voice again cut me off. It was quieter and he mumbled it. He was of course still shaking himself back and forth like a maniac would do. " You promised that you forgave me.. you never finished what you were going to say."

" Nicholas, pay attention to what I'm saying first. I love you for one. For two: come here, now." I said demandingly. He stopped shaking and looked at me. Uh oh.. I don't think he's in a little space. Wrong move to act dominant. " Luca... I thought I broke you. Are you real, because the voices inside my head keep telling me no? They won't stop." He said. His eyes were wide as he started analyzing me up and down. I mean I was completely naked crouched down in front of him like it was nothing.

" Yes baby I'm rea—" he brought me onto his lap and unfolded his arms so that they were wrapped around me in a tight grip. I flinched, but relaxed when I felt like he wasn't going to do anything more than just feel around. He felt all around me until he was good and satisfied. I practically let him have his way with me. He needed my body more than I wanted it. It wasn't even sexual; it was just him searching for his newfound comfort. He held me in place like I was a rag doll. I didn't move until I was sure he was done marking me like a wolf marks its mate.

" Nicholas let me go sweetie. We need to go help the others." His breath got tougher. Then he got really dominant and possessive all of a sudden. " Others? You're mine. I won't let anyone ever hurt you again." I tried to get out of his grasp, but he wouldn't budge.

Oh no. What did I get into? He suddenly whispered something in my ear that made me realize I was losing my battle with him and his mentality. Panic arose inside me.

" I'll never let you go. Ever."

[....]

  To think one simple deal could make all this calamity. The mafia brothers are in a bit of a whip. They were reckless to say the least and now the brothers are trapped in the very brother's home they wanted to destroy. Luca was the only one keeping them 'sane'. Nicholas on the other hand is the opposite...he's in a condition that can't really be .. well, let's just say only Luca can help right now...