But your 17 - SJ

Backstory- your mom has been gone for a little bit and you have turned into a little bit of a party girl but you have landed yourself in a sticky situation

Your pov-
Me and Amy sat on the bathroom counter. She looks down at the stick.
Amy- 'y/n are you ready?'
You- ' what does it say'
Amy- ' your pregnant congratulations'
You- ' what how is it congratulations. I am 17. Pregnant. I have literally just finished high school ( BRITISH HIGH SCHOOL) and I'm in college. What am I gonna do. My mom is gonna be so mad. She gets back omg today fuck fuck fuck'
Amy- ' look girl it is what it is'
You- ' what kind of friend are you. Your supposed to support me and comfort me. Like please just leave I cannot deal with this and I want to be alone'
Amy- 'k bye babes'

Time skip (2 hours)

I had been crying on the floor of my bathroom for 2 hours. I don't want a kid. I would be an awful mother. I didn't even know who the father was. I'm too drunk to process who I'm sleeping with normally. I hear the front door unlock

Scar(mum) - y/n????
You don't say anything just lock the bathroom door. She hears it and walks towards where ur hiding.
Mum- 'y/n honey are you ok'
You let out a sniffle
You- ' yep just great give me a second mum'
Mum- ' just unlock the door. I haven't seen u in ages.'
You proceed to u lock the door quickly disposing of the pregnancy test.

Mum- ' are u ok you look like u have been crying?'
You- ' I'm fine just happy to see you'

Scarletts pov-
I knew something was up. I looked around the bathroom quickly and saw in the bin a pregnancy test. Shit. She's pregnant.

Mum- " come on honey let's get you to bed you must be tired"
You- " can you stay with me mamma"
Mum-" of course sweetie are you sure you don't want to talk?"
You- " ummm.... I know your gonna be mad and I understand if you wanna kick me out..."
Mum - " y/n I know. I'm not gonna kick you out. You only 17 and I didn't realise you were already yanno active so I probs should've given you the talk but it's ok. If you wanna keep the baby you can or if you really don't want it then it's your choice. Either way I'm gonna be here for you"
You- " I'm so sorry. I thought we used protection. I just can't remember"
Mum- " wdym you can't remember?"
You- " I was drunk. I don't know who the father is"
Mum- " ok ok. Y/n you need to understand that he took advantage of you. If you were clearly drunk then you could not of consented to you should stick with your friends if your gonna drink. And next time your coming away with me."
You- " ok mamma. Love you"
Mum- " love you too sweetie"