Selfish [18+] - 10.

A/N: this chapter contains smut

____________________

Your voice echoed in his head as he kissed you, "Neither can I." 

He didn't want to distract you from your studying but damn, it was so hard to keep his hands off you.

Oh well.

Jungkook's strong arms enveloped you against him as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Your lips molding perfectly against his own. 

It was like the two of you were always in sync with your movements. You always knew what he would do next and followed suit.

"I feel hot.." You whispered, pulling back slightly before sliding your long cardigan off from your shoulders, tossing it behind you before leaning back in to kiss him, cupping his face and moving your lips against his. His large hands dragged over the back of your skirt, resting over your butt as he nipped at your lower lip.

"You're driving me crazy, Y/N." Jungkook whispered, feeling his jeans tightening considerably as he grew harder by the minute.

"Then do something about it." You mumbled; eyes glazed with pure lust. Your cheeks were pink, lips plump and swollen as you looked at him.

He leaned back in, letting you tilt your head back as he grazed his lips across your jawline then down your neck. You moaned softly, eyes closing before feeling his hands slide under your skirt, his nails raking across your ass cheeks then down your thighs. You shivered, sucking in a breath before sliding off his lap away from him. He followed your movements as you laid onto the soft carpet.

The couch was right there but the two of you were so caught up in the moment that you couldn't make it to it.

The floor was fine enough.

You looked up at him as he got between your legs, hiking your thigh up to wrap around his waist as he pressed his crotch against you. You gasped softly, feeling his bulge pressing into you, sending a shockwave of pleasure up your spine. You reached up, gripping onto his arms as you both stared at each other. Your breaths heavy and eyes dark with lust. He rocked his hips, grinding his bulge against you. You could feel how wet you were through your panties as he rocked against you.

"Please.. stop teasing me." You whimpered; your eyes watery from trying to keep them open.

He smirked, leaning down and pecking your lips as he whispered, "I just like to see you needy for me." His hand snaked up your stomach to your chest, squeezing your breast through your tank top before sliding his hand around your throat, "Only me." He mumbled, looking into your eyes as he rocked his hips against you painfully slow.

"Only you, J.K." You breathed out shakily, reaching up and holding onto his forearm that was wrapped around your neck, your legs spreading more in hopes you'll get more friction from his movements.

His freehand held your waist down tightly to keep you from moving and he smirked, "Quit moving you little demon." He groaned out lowly, squeezing your neck lightly.

Your eyes closed tightly, licking over your lower lip before opening your mouth,

"P-Please... I can't take it anymore. Please.." You begged, your face flushing pink. You looked up at him, pleading for some sort of contact. You were unraveling with desperation.

"Again." He growled, his hand moving from your neck to under your jaw, keeping your eyes glued to his as he ground his himself deeper against you.

"Pl—" You were about to start begging again when you heard his phone ringing. Your eyes went to his hoodie on the floor and you looked at him,

"J.K.. Y-Your phone." You tried to speak, your voice coming out in a croak.

"Ignore it, babe." He mumbled gruffly and the phone stopped ringing.

He leaned down and pressed his lips onto yours, his hands running down to your thighs under your skirt. He deepened the kiss, about to pull away and fuck the life out of you before his phone started ringing again.

"Fuck." He growled, pulling away.

"Just answer it." You nodded, trying to sit up.

He sighed deeply and got up, snatching his hoodie off the floor and pulling his phone out as he looked at who was calling,

"Are you fucking kidding me." He pressed his fingers against his forehead for a second to calm himself down before answering.