Chapter 4 The Ram Prince - Amadeus Berge

Young man made his way through the town, sun was already down and he seemed troubled by something. His metal cane was clicking every time it hit the ground. He was wearing dark green boots that reached half way his calf, his pants were also dark green. And as many could guess his shirt, was also green. He had brown hair that reached up to his ears. His eyes were hidden behind black sunglasses. 

 Young man turned his head around, looking for something. He then scratched his head before pulling out a piece of paper from his back pocket. 

"Ah, great! How am I supposed to buy dust when every shop is closed?! Auntie is going to kill me. But who could know that that coffee would be soooo good!"

 He hung his head and made his way forward before he stopped. He looked to his left and there was a dust called "From Dust Till Dawn" that is still open. Boy's eyes widen as a giant, beaming smile made it to his face. He jumped up before running towards it.

"Yes! Auntie won't kill me!"

 As he runs them he promises to himself to say thank you to the owner of this shop that helped him. As he was about to enter he saw man wearing black tuxedo fly out of the window, followed by a girl in red hood that was now posing with A GIANT SCYTHE!

 Boy's eyes widen and changed to stars as he run up to her and looked at her from all angles. Young girl was confused at what he was doing before he stopped in front of her.

"Wow! While posing like that you look like a huntress! And that scythe! It must be heavy right? But I can see a magazine and barrel! It has a gun mode? Nice, I personally prefer smaller weapons, easier to move around. Oh! What dust rounds are you using!? I can imagine that with barrel this long you could use some dust more then others!"

 Boy began to say it all at amazing speeds that only the girl in front of him could understand. Girl smiled and was about to answer but before she could do it she heard thugs come out from the shop. All of them armed in swords and guns, boy's eyes widen before he took a stance next to the girl, holding his cane tightly in his hand. But as another person walked out from the shop, his grip on it loosened.

 Roman Torchwick walked out of the shop while smoking his cigar. He looked at the girl first and then at the boy. As he did his eyes widen and cigar fell off his mouth. 

"A-Amadeus?"

 Amadeus frowned and twirled his cane before pointing it at the crime boss. Roman looked at Amadeus with a sad gaze.

"Is it not too late for you to be here....Sonny?"

 Amadeus growled, his smile long gone.

"Why do you care? You left me long ago so it shouldn't matter to you."

 Roman's eyes widen slightly before he looked down and nodded slowly.

"Yeah...You are right. Get them, don't beat the boy to much."

 Roman took few steps back while thugs charged at Amadeus and girl. One of them swung his sword at Amadeus allowing him to parry it and strike thug under his chin, sending him flying. Behind him, girl took care of the second thug by dropping kicking him and sending him under Roman's legs who sighed and shacked his head.

"You were worth of every cent, you truly were. Well, Amadeus, Red, I think we had quite eventful night. I need to go now so...."

 Roman aimed his cane at the two, making Amadeus glare at him even more. Roman looked into Amadeus's eyes and gave him a small smile.

"Go and get good sleep, remember to eat good and to train."

"Why you-?!"

 Roman's cane opened it's bottom and he shot out a dust bullet. Their eyes widen as they saw it, Amadeus gripped his cane like a baseball and when the time was right he whacked it, sending it towards the air and exploding like fireworks. When Amadeus looked back to find Roman he saw no one, he cursed slightly before looking around. As girl went to ask the owner if he was alright, Amadeus dashed after Roman when he saw him climbing up nearby building.  When he was on the building he saw Roman standing on the edge of building.