27

(Two days later)

(Two days later)

"My whole fucking body hurts," I said as I got out of the car.

"You just need some rest," Bryce said and I locked the door

"Not until I have something to eat," I said as the maids hurried to our car to unpack our luggages from the vehicle

Bryce opened the front door for me and I walked in.

"Such a gentleman" I teased and he rolled his eyes playfully.

First I went to Leon's room but he was already fast asleep. Placing a kiss on his forehead I quietly closed his door and went to my room and got a shower. Getting dressed in my pj's I went back downstairs and to the kitchen.

Bryce was there preparing something for us to eat.

Because you know....

I can't cook...

I know I should be ashamed of myself but whenever I try I failed badly

I mean I have a kid now I can't even make him a proper breakfast without burning something.

Grabbing two glass cups and a bottle of tequila I took a seat on the counter. Pouring the same portion into both glasses I handed him one.

Taking a sip from my glass I leaned back on the wall but leaned up when I felt a sharp pain.

"You know that guy really hit me hard," I said while touching the swollen area in the back of my head.

"Let me see," Bryce said while coming towards me

Showing him the area he touched it.

"Don't touch it idiot" I said before hitting him hard

"Ouch" he groaned while backing up

Rolling my eyes at how dramatic he was acting, he walked to the refrigerator.

"Put this on it," he said before handing me an icepack.

Placing the icepack on the area he went back to cooking.

"Leon said he saw Leo the other night," I said and he looked up.

"Yeah I saw him too," he said and I dropped the icepack

"Don't worry I doubt he figured out Leon is his plus I checked with the guards he never came back" he said