{17}- Aftermath | Attacked

Before we begin this chapter, here's a sneak peek from the Sanctuary Arc's Chapter 3 in this fanfic! We also reached 9K views! Thank you all! At 10K views, I will release another Q/A, so ask away when the time comes!

You can ask anything, including things outside of the story itself.

But you might not exactly get the answer you desire... ehe~

...te nandayo?

PS. Sneak peek begins here

No one's POV:

Of the many equipment in this world, metias are held in high regards by everyone. Unbeknownst to most, they were tools created by the Witch of Greed, Echidna. From the conversation mirror to the legendary meteor staff, each possess a great power.

Perhaps the only objects in this world that could rival their power in terms of extraordinary abilities are the Ten Swords of Power.

The Dragon Sword Reid, created by the first sword saint and possibly created alongside Volcanica, the Divine Dragon. Its current wielder, Reinhard van Astrea, remains the strongest individual that currently exists. The Sword was passed down by the Astrea family from one generation of Sword Saints to the next, and has stayed there ever since.

Cecilus Segmunt, the 1st Ranking of the Nine Divine Generals of the Sacred Vollachian Empire, holds another two of the ten. The Fiend Sword Murasame, and the Dream Sword Masayume. Although the swords are not his complete source of power, it's part of what makes the young man a powerful entity enough to match Reinhard.

The Yang Sword Vollachia lies hidden in the hands of an individual, waiting for their user to present them to the world. It chose their master, and even now, the princess is pondering about it.

The Life Sword Zeam, was collected by an eccentric noble by the name of Count Reedback. It currently lies in the storage of the noble, waiting to be discovered.

The Cursed Sword, emitting ominous auras, was sealed under the Witch of Envy's tomb, after an unknown individual moved it from its original place.

The Love Sword, hidden away in one of the corners of Kararagi, where only those true about love can approach it and make it their own to successfully draw its power.

The Blight Sword, whose powers killed various people, is sealed in the place where ironically, with the most diseases. The last Great Mabeast, The Black Snake, took it as one of its own as it placed it in its contamination zone, standing in the core of the dreaded area.

Now, lying underneath the Witch's Graveyard, an entity sat dormant in the hidden room that only the Witch of Greed is aware of. Beside it resides their own properties: The Shadow Sword, a special weapon that they have made it their own; and the Spirit Sword, the weapon of one of its former contractors. Both were stuck into the ground, unable to be pulled until it was the right moment.

And that moment was approaching.

The two swords let out a faint light as it roused the spirit from its sleep, and yawned as it smiled.

Her new master is coming. And she would be sure to see her friend as well.

For the first time in centuries, the Great Spirit of Yin, Bayanga, opened her eyes.

Y/N POV

I woke up immediately due to the effects of Vacuum Trigger, and literally felt like puking. I'm still not used to the side effects of the life-saving technique that brings me back from unconsciousness when there is a large change in the mana surrounding me.