twenty-two

Carson Addams

Carson Addams

I kissed down her body as she slowly awakened. Her arms reached over her head as she did her morning stretch like clock work. Her eyes opened, staring down at me as I lifted her top exposing more of her skin.

She watched me continue my actions as I reached the line of her underwear. I pulled it down her legs slowly as I pressed a kiss to her clit.

I crawled back over her and pressed a kiss to her lips.

"Good morning," I whispered as she let out a soft gasp from my fingers making contact with her clit.

I wanted her nice and wet for me before I sunk inside of her.

"Is this how it's going to be like every morning from now on ?" She moaned mid question.

"Basically," I swooped down and nipped her chin softly as I felt her wetness start to build up.

"Morning sex, afternoon sex, after practice sex, night sex." She giggled as my breath tickled her skin." It'll be a sex marathon from now on."

"Are you sore from last night?" I questioned as I continued my light, lazy circular motions.

Ever since Christmas we had been going at it, we couldn't stop. Our addiction to each other had gotten a whole lot worse from then on.

"A little, it's painful but tolerable." I furrowed my brows at her answer.

Maybe I went a little too hard for the first few times.

"But it feels good," She placed her hands on my shoulders as she read my face." If I couldn't handle it then I would've said something. I promise."

"Good, I don't want you feeling uncomfortable in any way. You let me know if i'm being too rough okay." Ayanna rubs my cheek in a comforting manner as she nods her head.

"Okay. Now are you going to fuck me or what?"

"No," I say switching our positions quickly. I was now on my back and she was now fixing her position to her liking as she straddled me.

"You're going to fuck me, give me everything you got Angel." She looked at me shocked as if she was never given the chance to be on top.

Did Edwards fuck and release?

As in did he get what he needed and never gave back, because that's what i'm getting from her reaction right now.

Ayanna would never get that with me— I was going to show her a whole nother meaning of sex, fucking, and making love.

Because there was a total difference between the three.

"Ride me." I slapped her thigh, it jiggled as the sound ricocheted throughout the room. She let out a small whimper as I rubbed my hand over the sting.