Chapter 56: Tempest vs Holy knights Part 2

Hinata was truly fortunate to have met Shizu, She thought as approaching Rimuru.

Hinata's eyes opened little by little.

Even though spending a little time with Shizu...

Shizu was able to open up Hinata's locked heart.

It goes without saying Hinata was afraid of getting rejected again.

Shizu is the Strongest Hero (Champion) currently existing among humans.

For sure she was busy, she have a lot to do. That's why Hinata thought they can't bother Shizu forever.

"We are bothering Shizu-sensei— The association is not rich as to support people who don't work so would you like to work with me?"

A boy similar to Hinata's circumstances extended his hands, trying to recruit her.

With the boy's words, Hinata's deeply hurt.

The boy's only intention was to recruit her— but the words 'Bother' have deeply severely distressed her.

So Hinata decided to leave Shizu's side.

And so while leaving Hinata remembered the boy's words and took it literally.

Time passed Hinata was able to reach the highest echelons of the church despite not believing in God.

And while Hinata became the figure of saving the humans, The boy supported her behind the scenes.

A world where survival of the fittest is an absolute rule, A world lives can be taken by mere force. Hinata gained abilities to survive in such a cruel world.

By Strong entities existing within such world Hinata and the Holy Knights are the protector of the oppressed and the children.

Hinata knew she couldn't save every single one people in such a world. After all saving one means not saving another.

Hinata made an agenda, joining the Western Saint's Church means saving humans under the protection of Luminous. It's a realistic approach to saving as much as possible than saving everyone.

Hinata may be the successor of Shizu, While Shizu was a legendary figure. Hinata was perceived as the strongest protector of humanity.

Spending her days slaying countless monsters in order to protect humans from them. 

But Hinata acknowledges something about Rimuru.

The peaceful Kingdom of Tempest where humans and monsters coexist. Undoubtedly Rimuru's protection was superior to the Western Saint Church's range.

In the Kingdom of Tempest, soldier recruitment is not mandatory. Clean drainage under the road improving the Kingdom's lifestyle further. The roads and passages are kept neat and tidy.

Despite all of that Tempest was able to gain a mysterious Military strength surpassing even the most prominent countries.

To Hinata that was a great achievement.

That's why Hinata already said to herself that The Kingdom of Monsters is not a peril to humans.

It means Hinata acknowledges Rimuru and the others to be a peaceful country worth protecting. But being with Shizu again was her goal.

She pointed her (Dragon Slayer) at Demon lord Rimuru

A thin smile appeared on her face.

"Show me what you got Demon Lord Rimuru"