🩹💖Overworked -Yuyong

Request by: BQMUNCHKIN_13

"can't you just stay back and help me run through the moves a few times?" taeyong pouted making it harder for Yuta to reject him.

"But taeyong you have the dance down already. We've been practicing all day; you should take a break." Yuta said placing his hand on taeyong's shoulder.

"Please Yuta." Taeyong pouted.

Yuta looked into his big dark orbs and knew he wasn't gonna win this fight.

"Okay fine! But only for an hour okay?"

"Thank you thank you thank you!" taeyong bounced around thanking the Japanese man like a child.

"Okay, okay, now which parts are you struggling with?"

"Mainly the bridge but I think I should run through the whole thing a few times." Taeyong said even though his body was telling him to sleep.

"Taeyong you should go easy, you're already exhausted enough, don't overdo it."

"Relax Yuta, I know my limits." Taeyong said confidently.

Sadly, that was far from the truth.

Taeyong had run through the dance a total of fifteen times and was sweating buckets. His steps had become sloppy, and he could feel his dizziness and exhaustion taking over.

Yuta immediately noticed how tired taeyong looked and desperately wanted taeyong to take a break. He stepped forward and put his hand on taeyong's shoulder.

"Yong, you need to stop. Take a water break and sit for a second please."

"Relax Yuta I'm fine. Let me run through it one more time and I'll stop okay?"

"Taeyong I really think you should stop now."

"Please Yuta, just one more time okay?"

Yuta crossed his arms in disapproval and looked at his leader, his face pale and drenched in sweat, his shirt sticking to his skin.

"Fine. Only one more time taeyong, I'm serious."

Taeyong blinked his dizziness away and clicked play on the track as he began he dance one final time.

He was halfway through when he got hit by a wave of dizziness like a train. He stumbled slightly and leaned forward placing his hand on his head.

"Taeyong? Are you alright?" Yuta asked immediately noticing the boy's action.

"Yeah...yeah I just...got a little dizzy for a second." Taeyong was out of breath and panting through every word as he squeezed his eyes shut to stop the spinning.

"Taeyong you are not fine. Come one we're done" Yuta said sternly as he approached taeyong.

Taeyong opened his eyes and saw black spots cloud his vision. He tried to blink them away, but they just got bigger and made his head hurt even more. He suddenly went stiff alerting Yuta something was wrong.

"Yuta... i...I don't feel good." He mumbled keeping his palm pressed to the side of his head.

Yuta's eyes went wide as he watched taeyong's eyes roll back into his head and his knees buckle beneath him sending him barreling for the floor.

Yuta was quick to lunge forward and catch the leader as his body went completely limp in his arms.

He crashed to the floor, taeyong securely in his hold as he cradled his head.

Yuta let out a breath of relief as he caught the boy and looked down at him running his hand through taeyong's hair.

He sighed loudly and shifted his body so that taeyong's head was resting softly in his lap.

"I told you yongie, you need to take care of yourself...you never listen to me." Yuta said aloud to the boy.

He continued to stroke taeyong's hair for ten minutes until he felt the boy shift in his lap. Taeyong peeled his eyes open and looked up at Yuta above him feeling a hand in his hair and another one resting on his back.

"y...Yuta?" he whispered.

"Hey yongie, how are you feeling?" Yuta smiled down at him.

Taeyong blinked a few times before he slowly sat up, Yuta placing his hand on his back to stabilize him.

"Easy yongie, take it slow okay?" Yuta spoke softly as he helped the boy sit up.

"Are you okay yongie? Does anything hurt? Do you feel sick?" Yuta asked softly as he placed a soft hand on taeyong's cheek.

"I'm okay...what...what happened?"

"You passed out tae, you were out for like fifteen minutes."

"Really?" taeyong asked scratching the back of his head.

"Yes Yong. I told you you needed a break taeyong. Why didn't you listen to me?"

Taeyong looked down at the floor a guilty expression on his face.

"I'm sorry Yuta..." he said in an almost whisper.

Yuta sighed and looked at his leader with a soft smile.

"Hey, it's okay yongie, I'm not mad at you I just, I want you to remember to take care of yourself. It's not healthy to overwork yourself like this." Yuta spoke softly trying to reassure taeyong that he wasn't mad at him.

"I know I just...I want things to go well for the comeback, I can't afford any mistakes."

"Yongie, you are doing perfectly for the comeback. Your dancing is perfect, you have everyone on track and schedule and the comeback is going smoothly like always. Don't worry so much okay? If something were wrong we would tell you you know that."

"I know...I'm sorry Yuta. I guess I was just kinda stressed out."

"it's okay Yongie, just remember to take care of yourself okay?"

"I will Yuta, I promise."

Yuta gave him a warm smile and ruffled his bangs.

"let's go home yongie, you should lay down for a bit." Yuta said as he stood up reaching his hand out for taeyong to take.

He helped taeyong up and led him out of the practice room.

They entered the dorms and found the rest of the member relaxing in the living room watching tv. He waved to them and took taeyong to his room helping him change his clothes and tucking him into bed giving him a soft kiss on the forehead.

"Get some rest yongie, I'll be here if you need anything okay?"

"Okay Yuta, thank you for everything." Taeyong gave him a soft smile before Yuta left the room flicking off the lights.