𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞

Done- Chapter 21/ Partners in crime

Did she just leave? Just like that? I wasn't done yet. Melanie was moving back and forth on my lap, trying to get me to fuck her but my mind was still on how Scarlett left just like that.

That smartass

"Get off me Melanie" I tried to control my voice that was full of anger.

"Baby but-" she gave me a pout.

"Get. Off." I practically pushed her off me and quickly went to my office, getting the stuff I needed.

Gun
Knife
Lingerie

I ran out of my office to the front door. She wasn't that far and she couldn't get that far even if she wanted to. I could see her in the distance.

"Scarlett wait." she turned around and when she saw me with the gun, the lingerie, and the knife she froze and gave me an what the fuck look.

I went towards her and pulled her towards me by her bicep, slightly gripping her to follow me.

We went to the garden, the most peaceful place in this whole mansion.

"What the fuck Romano?" she tugged her bicep out of my tight grip. I could see some redness around the area that I was gripping.

Could care less

"Look here Scarlett, yeah we had fun and whatever, but you are still my prisoner. So I have something very important for you to do." she looked at me confused almost as if she was concerned.

"I know I'm your prisoner stupid ass but that doesn't mean you treat me like shit. If I wanted I could be already at my ho-" I stopped her before she could continue speaking

I think after some seconds of awkward silence "So you are telling me that you could have escaped this whole time... but you didn't want to?" that caught her off guard she blinked thrice and then began laughing.

"Oh you didn't know-" she stopped to take a breath from all of the laughing. "Yeah, I could have left... like a long time ago."

I was confused, I raised an eyebrow "So why didn't you leave?" she gave me one of her famous smirks

"Because....." she gets closer to my face. She bit her lips while looking at me. She has an intense stare.