𝟎𝟑

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐎𝐅 detention was now over

𝐁𝐀𝐉𝐈'𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐎𝐅 detention was now over. During his week of detention, he lost multiple games of tic tac toe and got to know (Y/N) a bit better.

Apparently she was the same age as him, he didn't know why she was in the same year as him. He got held behind for his bad grades and shitty spelling but she seemed quite smart, so how come she was a year behind.

"Baji-san! Baji-san!" Chifuyu yelled, running up to his friend.

"What is it, Chifuyu?" Baji asked, sounding irritated even though it was obvious he enjoyed his friends company.

"There is a store nearby, they sell cakes. Do you want to go there with me?"

"Why would I want to go to a cake store?"

"To eat cakes." Chifuyu said

"Hm, well I am hungry. Fine, I'll go but you pay." Baji replied

"Follow me."

Chifuyu lead the way to the cake store. It was a nicely decorated store, it had bright colours and a huge fake cupcake that you could take photos next to at the front of the store.

The store wasn't that busy on the inside, it was decorated with streamers and had a small kids play area. It had a large area near the window where they showed off their cakes, normal seating and a kitchen in the back which was hidden.

They walked towards the counter and rung a small bell, trying to get one of the workers attention. A woman with (h/c) hair walked to the counter, she looked like she was in her mid-30s.

"Hello, how can I help you?" She asked, fixing her apron. When she looked up she smiled, "Chifuyu! What are you doing here?"

"Hello, Ms (L/N). I'm here to buy some cake for me and my friend." Chifuyu smiled

"Oh, well I'll bring (Y/N) out and she can get you the cake you want." The lady said, walking back into the kitchen.

"(Y/N)?" Baji asked Chifuyu as they sat down at a table.

"Yeah, do you know her?" Chifuyu questioned

Baji nodded his head

"Chifuyu! Ah... Mr Grumpy is that you?!" The girl exclaimed as she walked towards their table.

"Hey, (Y/N)!" Chifuyu stood up to hug her

Baji had a shocked and confused look on his face which made the girl laugh softly.

"How do you two know each other?" Baji asked

"Well, you see (Y/N) and I were neighbours when we were in elementary school. I heard she moved back here after living overseas for a bit and found out her mum owned this cake store, so I brought you here." Chifuyu explained

"Anyway, what would you like to eat? We don't only sell cakes by the way, if you want ramen I can make you that too." She said handing them a menu

"Don't worry, we'll just have cake." Chifuyu smiled at her, then looked at Baji. "What cake do you want, Baji-san?"

"Chocolate, please."

"Ok, I'll be right back." She told them, walking away.

"How do you know (Y/N)-chan?" Chifuyu asked

"We met in detention, she wouldn't leave me alone. She's annoying." He huffed

"You call everyone you find interesting annoying. Did she beat you at a game of tic tac toe, she's a pro when it comes to that game. She gets in your head and everything, she's great at chess, uno and other card games too." The blue eyed boy laughed

She returned to their table with a very nicely decorated cake in her hand. It was a nice size, enough for the two to eat without feeling sick after.

"Eat up." She grinned

Sit down with us, (Y/N)." Chifuyu said

Baji glared at him but his blue-eyed friend only smirked.

They sat down chatting for a while, and (Y/N) even managed to make Baji laugh once or twice. But their moment was interrupted when a girl that looked around Chifuyu's age ran into the store.

"(Y/N)-chan!" She exclaimed running up to the (h/c) haired girl.

"Huh?" (Y/N) looked at her confused

The girl whispered something into the (Y/N)'s ear, making her frown.

"Sorry guys, I have to go." She smiled at the boys, before walking to the kitchen. "Ma! I have to go out but I'll be back in half an hour." She told her mother

Taking of her apron, she walked out of the shops door, the girl following behind her.

What is she up too? Baji thought to himself

He wasn't one to be nosy but maybe just this once he would be.

Sorry for slow updates, I had some writers block but for now on updates will be faster!