Part 2 - Episode 2

The next morning, Kol strained his ears to hear whether Davina was alone. Only hearing the slight scraping of a brush against a canvas, Kol speeded towards Davina. Reaching a closed door, he politely knocked. He could be a gentleman sometimes. Patiently waiting for Davina to open the door, Kol watched as she froze in surprise, turning to watch him warily. 

"I will take your help," Davina announced before he could say anything. 

"Lovely darling, now that is a good choice," Kol replied, expecting that she would accept. He does know his wife and this is a very confusing time for her. She would have accepted Nik's help if he told her how to control her magic. 

"Now," He told her, gesturing to the open door, "Invite me in and let us start."

"Now?" She squeaked, surprised. 

"Yes, darling" He replied amusingly, "Now." 

"Well, come in" Davina invited, before walking to the centre of the room. Kol walked, shutting the door behind him. 

"Wait," Davina said, "You never told me what your name is?"

"You can call me Kol," He responded, smirking at her. 

Then, he scanned the room for anything he could use. Finding some candles, he placed 5 of them in front of her. 

"Try to light them up" Kol ordered her, gesturing to the candles. He watched as Davina merely nodded before squinting at candles in concentration. Seeing the sudden flames erupt from the candle, Kol merely nodded before placing a sole candle in front of her, gesturing for her to light that up. 

"I just did that" Davina stated, giving Kol a confused look.

"Just do it" He commanded, "I have a theory". Davina merely shrugged before squinting at the lonely candle in front of her. Kol watched as it lights up in a dazzle of bright colours before growing brighter and brighter until he immediately speeded towards it and snuffed it off with his hand. Looking at hand, he watched as the burn healed before turning to face the frightened teenager in front of him. 

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to do that. Do you know why that-"  Davina spluttered before pointing at what was left of the candle, ashes.

"Actually," Kol interrupted, "I do know how that happened." Blue eyes bore into him as soon as he finished his sentence. 

"You have a lot of magic in your body. That is why spells utilizing a lot of magic comes very easily to you. However, isolating a little part of that massive well of magic is quite difficult. That is why you found it so difficult to light up that single candle."

"And you are going to help me with that problem?" Davina asked

"Yes, I am" Kol agreed, "However, there is one more thing we need to talk about. The harvest." 

"We have nothing to talk about in that topic," Davina warned, immediately stiffening.

"Actually" Kol pushed, "There is."

"Your body is not built for the magic of four witches. Somehow, it needs to be released back to the Earth." Kol cautioned. 

"I will never sacrifice myself for the witches. They are monsters. They don't deserve magic." Davina denied vehemently, shaking her head. 

"I am not telling you to sacrifice yourself for the witches." Kol told her gently, "I don't trust those people to not mess with the ritual". Kol clearly remembered being told about the four reincarnated witches. They were a massive pain in the arse. 

"Then what are you suggesting?" She questioned him, eyes narrowed in suspicion. 

"I know a certain witch who will conduct it correctly, Vincent Griffith," Kol suggested. He might not like Vincent but he does respect the future regent of the nine covens. 

"Think about it," He told Davina before quickly speeding away catching the 'asshole' thrown at him by Davina. 

Kol strolled along the sidewalk, trying to reach Rousseau's. Suddenly, he is pressed against the wall, a hand wrapped around his throat. He turned, ready to kill the unlucky vampire who decided to feed on him and froze. Standing in front of him was Marcel's second in command, Thiery. Well, it looks like he is not killing anyone today. Yet.

"Marcel is going to want to meet you. He loves to greet every new vampire." Kol's lips widened, pulling into a smirk. 

"Oh, I would absolutely love to meet your darling king"