Trial three 2

Y/N POV: "Wait! We should believe Tenko's last words!" Gonta yelled. "The true terror of class trials is that you shouldn't believe everything said." Kiyo pointed out. "Himiko, you said that Tenko would never do anything like that... But how can you be so sure? Did you guys actually know each other? People keep all sorts of secrets, like Maki. She hid the fact that she's a cold-blooded killer. Or Y/N, who hid the fact that he was a boy. Is it wise of us to trust other people wholeheartedly in this situation?" Kokichi questioned. "Geez...you're such a naive dude." Kaito said. "...Naive?" Kokichi said with a stone face. "We're all just people, y'know? Of course, we're gonna have some secrets. What matters is whether there's any malice behind 'em." Kaito said. "People can lie about how malicious their hidden secrets really are." Kokichi pointed out. "Well duh. It's impossible to know for sure what others are thinking. That's why it all comes down to whether or not you believe in yourself! If you get betrayed, it's not their fault! It's your fault for believing in them! That's why I believed in Maki Roll and Kou! Because I wanted to believe in them!" Kaito yelled. Kou...? Was he referring to me? I think I like Kokichi's nicknames better, what type of nickname is that? "Just because you're acting all cool doesn't mean you get to skip training." Maki said. "A-Are you referring to me? I'd prefer it if you would call me by my actual name, even calling me a loser would be better then...Kou." I told Kaito. Giving someone a nickname means that you are closer to them, like friends, if you are training with them I doubt it makes you two friends, just merely people who tolerate each other. I...don't want to get too close with anyone right now. However, if my memory serves correct, Kou is supposed to mean something positive, I still like my original name better, however. 

"H-Hey, c'mon... Don'tcha think you're being a little too strict?" Kaito sweat dropped. "Well, we come from different backgrounds. So for now, let's agree to disagree. No one's ever called me naive before. And from Kaito? Seriously?" Kokichi said, sounding a little annoyed. "Whether or not I believe... My heart...can't reach Tenko anymore... But I wanna believe in her... She wouldn't commit suicide! She wouldn't try to take us down! That's what I want to believe!" Himiko yelled. "Me too. Gonta no can believe Tenko commit suicide." Gonta agreed. "But if Tenko did commit suicide, that would answer all of our questions." Maki pointed out. "If you insist we believe in Tenko, then provide a reason to do so." Kiyo chimed in. "Alright...I'll give you a reason." Shuichi said. "...Is there a reason?" Maki questioned. "Yes, there is. Will you trust me, Maki? If it turns out I'm wrong, you can blame me all you like. But for now...I need you to trust my detective work." Shuichi told Maki who just simply stayed silent, Shuichi sure has gotten more confident in himself over time, and that gives me a very uneasy feeling. "So far, suicide seems to be the best explanation." Maki said. "Her plan was to take us down with her...so she hid her true intentions." Kokichi concluded. "Tenko's not that kind of person!" Himiko yelled at Kokichi angrily. "But if Tenko did commit suicide...it would explain how she died during the seance." Tsumugi pointed out. "She could've secretly brought the sickle...and then stabbed herself with it!" Miu yelled. "Finally with the last of her strength..." Kiyo trailed off. "Tenko couldn't have thrown the sickle under the floor...because she died instantly." Shuichi lied. I...don't remember discussing that with him, was he trying to lie to get to the truth? Maki said that his death may not have been instant, she never said that it was instant. 

"Instantly?" Kiyo said. "I'm certain of it. My investigation determined that she died instantly." Shuichi lied. "What's your opinion, Maki? I'd like to hear from someone who specializes in muuurder." Kokichi mocked. "Maki..." Shuichi sweat dropped. "...You're right. I completely forgot about that important detail. Tenko died instantly..." Maki agreed. I lowered my head, I cannot say anything yet. "What?" Kiyo said in confusion. "As an assassin, I specialize in killing my targets swiftly. I have no doubt that Tenko was killed immediately." Maki concluded. "Nee-heehee... Words of a true killer. Pretty sure we can believe everything she said." Kokichi grinned. Shuichi must be relieved that Maki agreed with him, huh? "How could you forget that, Maki Roll? You better apologize to Shuichi!" Kaito yelled. "...Excuse me?" Maki said. "I-It's okay, Kaito, really. No apology necessary... Anyway, Tenko died so suddenly that she couldn't have gotten rid of the sickle. Knowing that, the theory that she killed herself just doesn't fit, correct?" Shuichi said. "Just like I thought... Tenko wouldn't commit suicide..." Himiko said with a smug smile. "...Thank goodness, Himiko." Gonta sighed, relieved. "Which means someone definitely killed Tenko during the seance." Miu pointed out. "Her suicide was considered because we could not determine how she was killed." Kiyo reminded everyone.