𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐈𝐈 ༄

༄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄
         𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄
                          -𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

༄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄         𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄                          -𝖒𝖞 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑 𝖗𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊

"𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞."

·   ·  ✧        ·
.    *  ✵      ✦  .  *   .  ·   . ·   * 
·   *  * ·  .  ·   ·  ✧🍯🧸🕯     ·  ✦      .  *        
     .  ·  · ·   *  * ·  .  ·   ·  ✧        . ·   *  * ·  . 
·   ·  ✧        · ·  ✦      .  *   .  ·   . ·   *  * ·  . 
·   ·  ✧        ·

༄ 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐏 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ .ೃ࿐

               WHEN AURORA WAS BLASTED BY THE white light, it was her very first time experiencing "death." Lucifer was released from his cage, giving the Winchester's an even bigger enemy for them to deal with. The journey that came with the fact of attempting to stop the apocalypse had several interactions with new people along the way.

During the journey of finding Lucifer, Aurora knew an apocalypse was forming and it frightened her a lot. She had somewhat just met her father and uncle and she didn't want her childhood to become deprived anymore. She was a kid that had to grow up early and that was something she had to live with even though Sam and Dean still tried their best to provide her a childhood.

Aurora met new people like Gabriel and Crowley who she actually had taken an interest in. She was not scared for them, unlike her uncle and father. She found them more comedic; more of Gabriel, but she knew that they were hiding loss and pain in their hearts.

When Lucifer possessed Sam, Aurora's life fell apart that day on the battlefield. The sight of Lucifer exploding Castiel and snapping Bobby's neck, gave the child major trauma. That day, Aurora thought Lucifer was going to kill her too, but he actually let her go, saying he simply couldn't which made the child confused for his mercy.

When Lucifer fell inside the whole, alongside Sam, Aurora and Dean moved to Ben and Lisa's. Aurora hated that place considering how it was so different from her natural home environment.

She befriended Ben but started to envy him as Dean would spend more time with him instead of his own daughter. Aurora knew that Dean always wanted a son, so that made her feel even more useless.

But when Aurora saw Sam alive and well, alongside new friends like Aurora's great-grandpa, the child couldn't help but feel happy to get back in the hunting life. She was overjoyed at the fact that she finally had her family back, the hunting life was a bonus.