II.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

    "Ryuko!" Nejire quickly dropped me and rushed towards the blond. She stood tall with her red dress, her shoulders stood strong just like her composure. A hand on her hip was dropped to pat the younger girl's head, the stern glare she had was washed and now replaced with a smile.

    "Hello Nejire," She looked up from her to me. She quickly walked over to me and placed a warm hand around my shoulder. I almost fainted right there, "Hey Y/N. How's my dragonfly feeling? I heard you got your brain knocked around."

    "Yeah..I don't know what to do."

    "Do you at least remember your mother?"

    "Uh..."

    "I'll take that as a no, we'll explain more as we get home." She turned to the UA student, "Thanks for bringing Y/N up here, you don't have to watch over them so much but i still thank you."

    "It's no problem, I love hanging out with Y/N." She jumped over to me and placed her arms around my other shoulder before rubbing my head.

    "We'll see you soon okay? I want to take Y/N home to help them remember everything, maybe seeing home would restore your memories."

    The bluelette quickly jumped up and flew out of the room, she left a small yellow trail following behind her but as soon as it came it quickly disappeared. 'Pixie dust...' I felt a hand softly tug my shoulders forwards indicating for me to follow the number ten pro hero down the hallway to the elevator. She asked questions about the exam and how I lost my memories.

    "That's unfortunate...I'll try and call a doctor for you. For now dont worry about the quiz, if you wanted i would have made a special request for you to be put into class 1A. It's simple for me, it won't be a bother. I don't want you feeling like you have to go behind my back." She gave me a serious lecture before tapping my leg, "Come on, dragonfly. I get you wanted to do things on your own, but look how that turned out. Anyways, do you have any questions for me? Here's the first one, how did you get a mother as amazing as me. I'll answer it, I'm amazing!"

    Chuckling at her joke, it reviewed stress off my shoulders. We walked past other people in the lobby, but unlike before, they made room for the two of us to walk through. Ryuko bid everyone goodnight before crawling into the limousine that apparently never left. "It's a question about my quirk."

    "You don't even remember that?!"

    "S-Sorry.. I was wondering if I have some kind of time powers, where did it come from?"

    "Good question. I would've loved it if you had little wings of your own, but you decided to take after your father. Who knows, maybe one day you'll sprout them."

    "That would be terrifying if one day they just show up--but where is, uh...."

    "Overseas. Working on some small island. I think the name was N...crap, natsu? Nabu? Yeah Nabu Island? I'll send you to visit sometime if you want. Maybe he can help you with your quirk again"

    "That sounds like it's far..."

    "Not that far, dont worry you'll see him." She explained to me as best as she could about my quirk. I even took out the watch and tried to swing it around, however she snatched it from me and told me if I hit her I wouldn't know how to undo it. "I'll find videos of babies using your quirk. We're here. Your room is on the first one on the left."

    Instead of a building like I was expecting, we pulled up to a two story house. There was a nice parking space the limo pulled up in. The lawn was mowed and as soon as you stepped out the car wet grass hit your nose. I walked in after 'mom' to a spacious living room. Half of the floor was covered in mats I'm assuming was used for sparing. I walked up the stairs, and the second floor gave access to see the bottom floor. I walked around the rim stumbling into every room until I assumed one was my own.

    Slowly sticking my head into the room it was the one different from the one at home. For instance it was ten times bigger with a balcony. The balcony itself had two chairs and a table decorated with flowers. The room had one big queen size bed in the middle of the room, slightly elevated on a platform. Across the bed was a luxurious desk with notebooks and the same laptop that sucked me in this world on the table next to three 27 inch apple computers. On the desk there was a decorated keyboard with custom keycaps. The floor was covered in a nice rug that matched the walls. On the other side of the room was a bookshelf filled with books and decorated with figures. Two bean bags and blankets covered. The other side was a walk in closet, I dragged a hand across all the clothing alternatives I must've gotten.

    I wondered where that 'me' is. Are they okay, are they in my world? They better not touch my shit i'll go fertile. I walked out the closet and sat on the bed after kicking off my shoes. I rummaged through the things I had. Only a few things came with me, my lip bomb, my phone, and some spare change. I tried to text some friends and even my parents but all the contacts were all blocked.

    "Weird...." I dropped the phone when I heard a knock on the door. Quickly I shoved the phone under the pillow and yelled for whorever was at the door to come in.

    Ryuko bobbed her head in the door. Sending me a wide smile. She opened it and dropped some books on the bed; patting my head and pulling me up she grinned. "These should help you figure out your quirk again, i'll make sure to call your father and get him on the phone. Also dinner is ready, I made your favorite. Let's go."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰