IV.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

    "What? A Quirk assessment test?" someone asked.

    "But orientation! We're gonna miss it!" Another complained.

    Currently we were standing outside in the sun, however it was still chilly. Don't let the sun fool you. I played with the zippers on the hero suit he gave us. It was a little long on my arms but it worked. I took out the pocket watch from my uniform and shoved it in the gym uniform pockets.

    "If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Mr. Aizawa also changed out of his sleeping bag and into his usual attire. "Here at UA, we're not tethered to traditions. That means that I get to run my class however I see fit. You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives. But you never got to use your Quirks in physical exams before. The country's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn." He was throwing up a ball in the air and catching it with one hand. He threw said ball forcefully at Bakugou who caught it off guard. "Bakugo, you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with a softball when you were in Junior High?"

    "Sixty‐seven meters, I think." He calculated.

   "Right. Try doing it with your Quirk." Him and Bakugou changed positions, and the teen slowly walked forward into the circle. He flicked the ball in his hand testing the weight of it. "Anything goes, just stay in the circle. Go on. You're wasting our time."

    He winded up his arm, slowly building up speed to launch it. "All right, man, you asked for it. I'll add a little heat to my pitch and drop their jaws. Die!"

    The entire class gasped as the ball went flying into the sky. "Oh, whoa."

    "All of you need to know your maximum capabilities. It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." He held up the meter to show Bakugan final score.

    "Whoa, 705 meters, are you kidding me?" Mina shouted.

    "I wanna go! That looks like fun!" Sero raised his hand, eagerly the other students started to bandwagon his idea.

    "This is what I'm talkin' about, using' our Quirks' as much as we want!" Mineta bounced on his feet, the small balls on his head moved when jumped, I found it a little funny.

    "So this looks fun, huh?" Mr Aizawa snarled. "You have three years here to become a hero. You think it's all gonna be games and play time? Idiots. Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential. Whoever comes in last has none," He looked all of us in the eyes before stopping at mine, like it was a warning. "and will be expelled immediately."