VII.

⊱ ────── {

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

       Hero Basic Training, a class only available in the UA hero course. I walked out in my hero suit. I decided to fight in something more comfortable then something flashy, after all, my quirk works best in disguise.

     I wore a black jumpsuit with straps around my body to keep it firm. The straps were light blue, there were clips on the straps with extra tools and a spare watch I could dispose of quickly. Here and there, the clips had smoke bombs and minor things to help me stay under cover. Since I knew it was going to get chilly and I wasn't very confident in just a normal jumpsuit, I strapped an oversized hoodie across my body. It was also black and helped with a quick outfit change. I had normal black boots to not only give me a little height but to secure my grip while I ran and jumped onto higher buildings, they supported my ankles. The only downside is that they don't help me run faster. I let my hair go free except for a few clips to hold back baby strands.

    Like in the show, all might was right in front of us, "Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training."

     "Sir!" A voice shouted, Iida stepped towards and I heard his outfit clank and clash together. "This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that mean that we'll be conducting urban battles again?"

    All might have thought, "Not quite. I'm going to move you two steps ahead. Most of the villain fights you see on the news take place outside. However, statistically speaking, run‐ins with the most dastardly evildoers take place indoors. Think about it. Backroom deals, home invasions, secret underground lairs. Truly intelligent criminals stay hidden in the shadows. For this training exercise, you'll be split into teams of good guys and bad guys and fight two‐on‐two indoor battles."

   "Isn't this a little advanced?" Denki asked.

   "The best training is what you get on the battlefield! But remember, you can't just punch a robot this time. You're dealing with actual people now."

    "Sir, will you be the one deciding who wins?" Iida continued to ask.

    "How much can we hurt the other team?"

    "Do we need to worry about the losers getting expelled like earlier?"

     "Will you be splitting us up based on chance or comparative skill?"

     "Isn't this cape très chic?"

     "I wasn't finished talking!" The number one hero shouted. "Listen up. The situation is this. The villains have hidden a nuclear missile somewhere in their hideout. The heroes must try to foil their plans. To do that, the good guys either have to catch the evildoers or recover the weapon. Likewise, the bad guys succeed if they protect their payload or capture the heroes."