"I'm gonna kill you Kim Seokjin".

Taehyung POV:
I spent the entire day with Jungkook, and I was mad at my hyung for not even coming in to see him ONCE. "Kookie? Is everything between you and hyung okay?"

He gave me a half a smile and said "yes, why do you think otherwise? We both got married very early, we'd only known each other for a month and in that time met like 4 times. So we are still adapting to each other". I smiled at him and knew he was lying. I was older than him and I had known him long enough to say that was a lie.

"Kook, don't lie to me. He hasn't come in here to look after you, heck he's probably not even in the building".

"You're right Mr kim". I flinched at the sound that came from behind me. Only to relax once I felt the comforting scent of my mate.

"he has left....he did stay for a very long time I must admit. Now that it's end of visiting hours he left. Very angrily too". I sighed not knowing what was going on in my hyung's head but determined to find out.

I saw jungkook's face light when he saw his older brother. "How are you feeling now baby?" For some reason I looked up when he said 'baby' and my mate caught my eyes straight away. To say I was embarrassed would be a joke, I was ready to run out.

Jungkooks soft voice pulled me out of over thinking mode and I listened to him. "I'm fine hyung I don't know what got into me. I was sick the night before yet I still decided to go to work. I'm sorry." His brother who's name I STILL didn't know sighed. This was the first time we met after I sort of ran off.

"Kook? Why didn't you tell me you had an older brother?" My question caught both of them off guard. "Tae because I'm MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN MY BROTHER. Obviously. Also he was away from Korea and recently got here. Well he got here on my wedding day". I nodded in understanding. "Who says you're my favourite person huh?" I smirked looking at the two brothers. Having two intentions. To tease kookie and to mess with his brother..my mate.

"I don't think we've met, I'm Yoongi nice to meet you". He extended his arm and I took it. Regretting it instantly. "I'm...I'm taehyung" I felt sparks as his hand touched mine, then my entire body gave in. I was craving my mate and he was in front of me. I could just move a few steps and...I tried to focus on my breathing. I didn't want to look desperate and what if kookie wasn't happy with the both of us?

My hand was still In his and I looked down on them. I pulled away only to regret it again. This time my body yearned for him. I needed him. He was like a drug I could never get over. He was my opium and it burned every second to be apart from him.

Forgetting where I was and who saw me I stood up from the stool and practically ran the two steps to get to my mate and threw myself on him. I put my legs around his waist tightening myself in case he wanted to push me off. I put my face in the crook of his neck as my hands held him.

I was trembling and he was trying to calm me down. "Yoongi hyung, I'm sorry it hurts too much and I need you". I felt the urge to kiss him but I had to fight it. He hasn't said a word to me. He held me so I wouldn't fall but didn't say anything. Not even when I soaked his hospital robes with my tears. He stayed silent.

I could feel Jungkook's eyes burning into me but it wasn't a bad feeling, more like a confused one. I slowly removed my face from his neck and looked at my mate. His look was emotionless. He just looked at me. I took this as a cue to move away from him thinking maybe I read my cards wrong and he didn't already want me. I pushed myself off him and walked to the other side of Jungkook.

I held his face as tears continued to fall. "Kookah hyung's sorry okay?" Jungkook lightly gasped since I only pull the hyung card when it's most needed and Jungkook couldn't understand WHY I used it. "Tae what's going on? Why did you um...hug hyung?" I wanted to laugh...hug? I practically threw myself at him only to get rejected. I held his chubby cheeks in my hand and spoke. "He's my mate Jungkook and I couldn't control myself well enough, when he extended his hand out to me. Every fibre in my being pulled me towards him. My wolf had a tantrum because I didn't listen. I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable. And hyung promises if you don't want us to be together that's fine I wont." Jungkook stared at me with his doe eyes.