Aether x male reader

Game: Genshin Impact
Title: Another World

Plot: (Y/n) was a Genshim Impact fan. He works all day and plays when he can, spending money on it so he can stress less about missing a banner. Sometimes he even streams when he's out of work early.

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

FYI: I don't stream online, and I don't know how the donation thing works.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

"Bye darlings I'll see you next time when I have time~"

(Y/n) shut off his stream waving goodbye to his viewers, he looked at the Twitch chat seeing people typing down their goodbyes reluctant to leave the stream. He chuckled and checked the money made today, finding a few hundred dollars in his account. Instead of closing the game down, he decided to collect a few more items to do.

He fell asleep in his bed after closing the game.

In the middle of the night, a white glow shined in (Y/n)'s room, it was from his computer. The Genshin logo appeared in black in the middle of the screen. The white light shines brighter as time goes by. (Y/n) doesn't seem to notice, as he was sleeping. The room started to warp in shape, everything other than the computer and (Y/n) was disfigured.

The room flashed white and the next thing you know (Y/n) was lying on top of some grass. It wasn't until someone shook him did he woke up.

(E/c) robs showed itself as (Y/n) opened his eyes. The sun, which shone through the leaves of the tree's shadow perfectly on his eye. It causes him to wince and uses his hands to create a shadow for him to adjust. He looked around, noticing the trees surrounding him. The first thing he thought was he was kidnapped, but there was no forest near where he lived.

(Y/n) sat up not noticing the figure behind him "Hey, are you okay?" Someone spoke from behind him making (Y/n) immediately turn around. The sight stunned him to the core.

His eyes widened as he pointed at the blond boy. "Y-y-y-you're...." He couldn't believe his eyes, Aether... Aether from Genshin Impact was standing before him. Immediately he looked closer at his surroundings. He was in, or he believes he was in, the whispering woods near the edge under a tree.

"You know it's rude to point right?" Aether said, crossing his arms. The blond boy was sitting under the sun causing his hair to glow. His yellow eyes were bright looking at (Y/n) who was slowly backing away from him.

"What's wrong with him?" A sharp female sounded and her head popped out behind Aether. When (Y/n) saw Paimon he almost fainted from shock making him lie on the ground again. He was in the world of Genshin Impact... he was in a video game.

"I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming, I'm dreaming..." (Y/n) repeated over and over as he covered his eyes using his arms not wanting to believe what he was seeing. Suddenly he sat up and stared at Aether intensely wanting to see if the other was real or not. "My god this isn't a dream..."

"What are you talking about?" Aether questioned tilting his head a bit. (Y/n) just sat there flabbergasted, he didn't know what to do, doubting anyone would be in his situation.

(Y/n) thought about his predicament. Aether's also from another world so he'll know, right? Not to say he was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants which isn't common clothing around here. Hmm, he can use the situation to his advantage... but with his knowledge of the world, people are definitely going to go after him if he does reveal even the smallest of things.