N I N E T E E N - H A N G O U T

Recap:- [before this chapter we saw Valentina others families come to meet her and they got along. After talking they get to their room and she went into her room. She thinks Luis was sleeping but he awake by voice and saw boy look like him and mistake him as his twin before she stop him she hear another voice and saw her mother and grandma on door which she thought was closed. Now continue!]

Valentina POV.

I just groan at their wrong entry. I shut off laptop immediately and turn to Luis and kiss his forehead.

"Luis why don't you go with luke to your room and show him your toys we got for you! Hmm" he look at me like I grown two heads but nod and give me kiss on cheek and jump off from bed and walk to luke and about to go out when I stop him.

"Luis don't tell anyone about this all! Luke you too baby!" I told them firmly make them nod and walk out. I turn to grandma and mama and gesture them to get inside.

"Who are they?" Grandma asked with raised brow. I sighed and leaned back in headboard.

"My babies." I answered make them gasps and look at me with wide eyes.

"What!?" Mama yelled out.

"Yes!" I said calmly. They look at me and then eachother.

"How?" Mama stutter while sat on my bed with grandma.

"You are to young for three year old babies Tina!" Grandma said with tearful eyes.

"It wasn't not my choice." I muttered lowly but she heard which make her look at me with confusion and then her eyes wide dramatically.

"Y-you?" She unsure how to asked. Ofcourse she doesn't expect this all.

"Yes! But I don't want to talk about this. I'm not ready to tell anything." I say with blank face, they hug me tightly.

"We're sorry sweetheart! It's all my mistake! I shouldn't have trust on that twin bitch!" Mama crying her eyes out make me rub her back awkwardly. I'm not one for affection.

"It's ok. I'm fine now." I tell while wiping her tears.

"I can't believe this!! Now I'm great grandmother." Grandma sequel and mother nod in agreement.

"I mean I was hoping your brother pull out their heads from their asses and married some girls and give me grandchildren but it's all right. You gave me two of most beautiful grandbabies." Mom sass make grandma giggled like school girl.

"Where they are?" Grandma asked excitingly. Mama nod to excited to meet their grandchildren.

"In Spain with my most trusted friend and their families." I said make them sad.

"We should get them her—" I stop them before they get any idea.

"No! They are safe there!" I said make them pout at me.

"But we want to meet them please!" Grandma said with pouty lips.

"Yes!!" Mama agree with her making puppy eyes make me roll my eyes at their tactics.