-The Queen and Her King-

Brielle POV

Oh my... the day has finally arrived... well, nearly that is!

There are only two days until our big day... and today is the day where we head out to my childhood home, also known as my mother and father's castle AND our wedding venue. We're heading out so we can make sure everything is running smoothly for the next few days coming up to our wedding... and to also be settled so we can actually get married! Oh, it will be brilliant, finally having time to rest and just be fiancé and fiancée for a few more days before we level up one more time... to husband and wife!

And yes, I am absolutely bubbling over it if you can't tell! Gods.... I mean come on, I'm living my happily ever after as we speak... and I'm living it with my person, the man I love with all my heart. And gosh, something else that I think is rather funny is how Harry's birthday lands during our honeymoon, for he is a few months older than me. So there are just... you know... a few exciting things happening at this wonderful point in time. I simply can't wait to even celebrate his birthday, we'll be in Neverland at the time of it which I simply know he's going to adore! I've been there quite a few times, he never has, but I know for certain he's going to love it! I got us set up with our own private villa on the beach, a lovely little place I'm certain of it! Oh he's going to love being on the water like that, and for two whole weeks? Gosh I'm over the moon!

But first... we can get ready for the main event!

Harry and I have been in the carriage for quite some time, but now we're rolling up to the castle as we speak which is hustling and bustling with all sorts of things! I spotted crates being unloaded, the house staff I've grown up with quickly moving about the grounds, and even my mom and dad waiting for us outside the front door! I barely even waited for the carriage to stop all the way before gently grabbing Harry's hand and hurrying out, opening the door for myself and everything despite the guards scrambling to the door the moment they saw me trying to open it for myself. Some even tripped over themselves, for normally they're supposed to open the door for us of course, but I just wanna get out and get going!

Harry chuckled a bit as I jumped out of the carriage and dragged him right behind me, turning back to watch him simply skip all the steps to the carriage to jump down right beside me which made me chuckle a bit too. We both woke up so early this morning just because we were so excited to get here and start this whole process, I just love that we're so happy right now! I just know in my gut that we're both equally excited about starting the official process, let alone actually getting married in two days! So we walked up the stairs to the front door with great haste, our bags being unpacked behind us as my mom and dad walked towards us, my mom with open arms of course,

"Oh hello you two! We've been waiting for your arrival all morning!"

My mom lightly squealed out as she came at me for a hug right off the bat, so I reluctantly let go of Harry's hand for a moment to be welcomed into the loving embrace of my mom who rocked me back and forth a bit,

"Hi mom, I'm excited to see you too"

I said with a light laugh as she pulled away with a coo, pausing as she stared me right in the eyes for a moment as I could tell a few tears were beginning to well up in her gentle eyes,

"To think that my little girl will be married in two days... Gods I'm choking up at the mere thought! And to such a gentleman, I truly couldn't be happier"

My mom gushed as she looked over to Harry and opened an arm towards him as she's always been a hugger, my dad though? Not in the slightest, but my mom makes up for it for sure. So I let my mom's arms slip away from me so she could open her arms to Harry who chuckled a bit and leaned down to give her a hug too,