23

"René, are you interested to audition for a role?" Seth, my manager and future brother in law asked me

"Sure but what kind of role?"

"Its a new action-comedy movie called "Undercover Agents" , there's an audition for the female main character. Her role is one of the agents there. She has a personality close to yours and she plays the seductive talented agent. She's also half Korean."

"Oh my God! Like Lucy Liu's role?! minus the Korean part but! I love her some much that I always wanted to play a role like hers and add my own spin to it. Of course I'd love to! But wait...Is peacock part of it?" I asked. ugh, if he's part of it then nevermind. 

"Nope, Dylan Presley and Vaughn Serrano already took the main male characters already. You're the only female agent by the way."

"Thank God, when will the audition be?" I sighed in relied, I don't have to be in another film with that idiot.

"Next week, Sunday."

"...That's pretty damn close, fine."

. . .

There's been a subsititute for Mr. Crxppybum this whole week. I kinda miss messing it him, I hope he's doing well. Today is finally my audition for 'Tiffany Choi'

I'm quite excited and I'm confident with my acting skills but I can't helo but feel sightly nervous.

We're officially moving next week since it got held back till that day due to some technicalities with the movers.

"Number 049, please enter."

'Ah, its my turm now' I got up and walked my way to the big blurred glass door and opened it.

There were five judges infront of me, all were well known people in the filming industry. Marcus Jones one of the youngest film directors in the country. He is also one of the best and to top it all of Good Looks.  (◦'ںˉ◦)

"Are you aware of the role you are auditioning for?" One asked.

"Yes, I am."

"Ok, you may begin."

. . .

Ahhh..I'm getting nervous, today's the day after the audition and we'd get to receive a message in 2 mins if I get to play the role or not.

*ping*

"Ah, I don't want to look." I whined.

"Come on, A. If you get it or not, you're still the best." Hwan oppa comforted me as he kissed my temple.

I look at the rest of my family members and all of them have a huge smile on their faces.

*gulp* I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the e-mail.

Congratulations! xxxxxxx

"I-I got the role...I GOT THE ROLE!!!" I jumped in joy.