The Maw (The nightmare begins part 2)

Note: I have seen some theories of Little Nightmare and decided to add them because they make sense. As dark and twisted as they are. (Not all, just the ones I agree with)

If you have yet to play the game or don't like some of the theories people have come up with then read at your own risk.

Also, just another note: In the game some doors are small and some rooms as well. Harry and Luna are the same size as the adults in the game. But in the story any rooms and doors used are now big enough for Harry and Luna to get through.

----------

They thought they could escape the nightmare....

But once again they found themselves right back in the middle of the nightmare they had tried to escape.

After the death of their beloved professor, Harry and Luna find themselves on a ship called The Maw. They soon discover dark and sinister things a foot while aboard The Maw.

But Harry and Luna begin to question some odd things, like... What the hell are the guests chanting as they board the ship? What are the guests eating? Where are all these odd-looking Gnome creatures coming from? Who is the girl in the yellow raincoat, and why does she appear to be so familiar? And why do they feel compelled to go in certain directions? Especially when they can't see any magic guiding them....

Most questions they quickly learn the answers to, but immediately wished they hadn't....

----------

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

The ship bobbed along the waves. It had been a few days since Harry and Luna left the island.

They had left in such a rush that they soon realized they would run out of food if they didn't get some more soon.

Fortunately, they had enough to survive for at least a few weeks, if they rationed. There magic could also stretch it a bit longer as well. But wouldn't be as nutritious if they did.

So, the best thing they could do would be to find some food as soon as possible. Perhaps they could summon it if they really needed to. But they didn't want to risk being followed if Tom managed to do so.

Almost as if the universe were smiling at them, their salvation came in the form of a ship...

A very odd-looking ship.

It looked like an island with a light house sticking out the top of it.

A lighthouse that was puffing out smoke?