22. 🌻SunFlower🌻 : The Date.

3rd Person's POV

It was the day of The Tanabata Festival. Everyone had happy vibes, and of course, it includes our dear Satoshi and Kanae. Kanae was incredibly excited for the date and Satoshi was excited as well as nervous.

TIMESKIP to the evening

Satoshi can be seen wearing a red haori with a golden haori himo and black hakama. It perfectly suited him. This outfit was given to him as a gift by his best buddy, Tengen Uzui.

And as for Kanae, she looks like a goddess

And as for Kanae, she looks like a goddess. She wears a floral patterned kimono with her signature butterfly hair pins.

Both of them did not have their Katanas with them, since during this time of the year, there were hardly any demon activities

Satoshi is waiting outside the mansion for Kanae. After a while, she comes out and seeing her, his mouth hangs open. He quickly regains composure of himself and gives his signature smile to Kanae. Kanae also smiles back at him.

Satoshi's POV

As I saw Kanae, my mouths hangs open seeing her god like beauty. I quickly regained my composure and gave her my best smile to which she smiled back. She approached me and I complimented her. "Wow Kanae, you look absolutely beautiful. You looked like an angel before , but now, you look like a goddess."
She laughed and complimented me as well. I gave her my right hand, indicating her to hold it. She held my hands and we started walking towards the main town.

During the way, she tells me how excited she was for the activities we would do. We walked while holding hands and after a while, we reached the main town. It was beautifully decorated and many more people were there.

We arrived at place where people were scooping gold fishes. Many of them were having difficulties, but when I tried it, it was extremely easy for me. Kanae also tried the game, and as expected, she also did it without difficulties. We were allowed to take the goldfishes we scooped back home, but we didn't do that. Instead, we released the fishes in a nearby stream. We played different types of games and they were relatively easy. We won many prizes as well.

It was already dark and we decided to eat something. We arrived at a udon shop and we ordered two bowls of udon noodles. Once they arrived, we digged in as we were very hungry. It was really delicious and both Kanae and I ordered another bowl each and we devoured them too.

After eating, we wandered around the town looking at the beautiful decorations and talking about how beautiful the place was. There was still 2 hours left for the fireworks to start, so I decided to ask her something.
"Kanae, wanna go to the hotspring?"

"Ara~Ara~ Satoshi-kun, you are beginning to become an adult, huh?

"W-what do you mean? I just wanted to relax in the hotspring. Don't you want to?"

"I would love to go the hotspring. If it's a mix bath, I would love it even it more~~" She winked and replied seductively.

We then started going towards the hotspring which was located near a mountain. It was a ten minute walk. After reaching there, we found out that it was a mixed bath hotspring. Kanae gave me a seductive smile and I was nervous as hell.

We took off our clothes and enjoyed the bath together. [AN: Yes, they have seen each other naked, but there is no lemon and there will be no lemon in this book. If you guys want, I can write an entire book full of lemons😅😜]
-
-
-
-
-
After the bath, I dried Kanae with a towel and she dried me with a towel too. It wasn't awkward at all.

Around 30 minutes was left for the fireworks to start. Kanae had no idea that we were watching the fireworks.

"Hey Kanae, there is a plain area up this mountain. We are gonna go there." I said.

"Why Satoshi-kun?" She tilted her head to her right and asked.

I gave her a smile and said, "It's a surprise, and trust me you are gonna love it."

Her eyes sparkled hearing me and my heart started beating faster seeing her. I then took her hands and started climbing up the mountain. In no time, we reached the plain area. It was around 200 metres up the mountain and there were already a few couples up there. She kept on asking me why we were there, but I didn't answer her question, instead, I kept on telling her it was a surprise.

Only a few minutes were left before the fireworks started. So, I asked her to stand facing the east. She didn't question and did what I told. Then, I whispered in her ear, "Keep looking forward, okay?" She nodded and she kept looking forward. I then wrapped my arms around her waist and she returned the gesture. And after some seconds, the fireworks started.

 And after some seconds, the fireworks started

Her eyes widened seeing the fireworks. I did not look at the fireworks, instead, I kept on looking at her. Her eyes were widened and there were sparkles in her eyes. She then looked at me and we made eye contact. She gave me the best smile and mouthed the words, "Thank you so much." I smiled and nodded. She then moved her face towards me and I also did the same. I saw her closing her eyes and I also did the same. Then, the gap between our faces were sealed when my lips touched her soft lips. Her lips were so warm, soft and sweet. I was not the best kisser in the world nor she, but we shared a passionate kiss with fireworks in the background. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist and deepened the kiss.

To be continued........

___________________________________________
Author's words

Sooooooo, how was the chapter, guys? I hope you guys liked it. And I also enjoyed writing this chapter. And if you found the date a bit boring, I m sorry because I have never been in a relationship in my entire life, so I have zero experience regarding this matter. I know some you can relate... hehe......... Anyways, starting from the next chapter, we will start seeing(more like reading) action. Of course, Sunflower moments will be here and there, but I will focus more on the mission and the plot. Until thennnnnn, peace ☮️.

1093 words.