Eleven- Kalon

*Tw: Blood, Vomiting, being sick in general. Don't read if you get queazy easily*

A/N at the end!

Octavia helped me limp over as we leaned against the gate, "Hey." Monty mumbled, "No sign of the others yet." I took a deep breath, still a little worried they hadn't returned. Bellamy wouldn't let me come with them, considering the giant hole in my thigh. But after some arguing and slight physical restraining, I decided to stay. "Hey, I don't care," Octavia whispered back. I bumped her, seeing what she had been looking at. A white flower sat on a tree, Lincoln and Octavia's 'signal.'

I could hear Jasper behind me bragging about how he 'saved' us from the grounders. I scoffed, "Yeah, he took the first shot, but who put a bullet between every single one of their heads? Me." I stated as Octavia and Monty turned their heads to me with shocked expressions. "What? I'm a good shot," I mumbled, shrugging. 

"How'd you stay so calm? I would've been terrified." Harper asked. Well, more like flirting. 

"Fear is only a problem if you let it stop you, right?" 

"That's not even his line. Finn said that." Octavia turned back to me. 

"I saw the grounders in the trees. It was like..." Jasper paused, "Nothing I ever felt. Pure animal instinct took over. One pull of the trigger, two grounders dead." 

My eyebrows raised as I looked back to Monty, "He knows all he did was hit a tree branch, right?" 

"Pure animal instinct? More like pure pants-wetting panic." I stifled a laugh at Octavia's comment when suddenly we could hear a noise from outside of the gate. "Something hit the tripwire!!" Conner yelled as I gripped my bow tighter in my hands. I could see the panic on Octavia's face hoping it wasn't lincoln. "He's not dumb enough to stumble over a wire, tavs," I reassured her as a boy started to fire, seeing movement. 

"Hold your fire!! Don't waste ammo!!" I yelled as he stopped. 

"I think I got it." He mumbled as I shoved past him, opening the gate. 

I stood beside Conner as he held the torch, trying to find the thing or person responsible for the disruption. "Natalia, be careful." 

"Bite me, Conner." I snapped back, inching closer to the figure. The body laid hunched over when I bent down, slowly touching its back. Then, it snapped up, causing me to back away as it fell backward, leaning against a ditch. "Oh my god," Conner mumbled as I saw who it was. Barely able to recognize him, he looked back at me with terror.

 "Murphy?"  

Conner started forward, attempting to pick him up harshly as I kicked Conner in the shin. "Get the fuck off," I snapped. Murphy laid on the ground, holding his hand up in defense as I held mine out. "John, it's Nat," I whispered, touching my hand to his. he seemed to relax as he gripped my hand softly with his. "It's okay. Your okay." I assured him, slowly swinging his arm over my shoulder. Octavia made a path for us as I limped with him in my arms into the dropship. 

Sitting him down onto a crate, I quickly picked up a damp rag, bending down to inspect his wounds. At least fifteen boys stood around us as I cleaned him up, all armed. "This might sting, okay?" I warned him. He nodded in acceptance, still breathily shaking when I applied the cloth to his face. Tears came to my eyes when I saw the state he was in. Gashes and deep cuts inched into his skin as his fingernails were half torn off. His eyes dark blue eyes stared into mine in fear. He gripped my arm slightly as I heard Conner shuffle the gin in his arm, ready to attack. 

"Back the fuck up, Conner, or I'll throw you out," I warned, still keeping my attention on helping Murphy. 

"Where is he?!" I heard Bellamy boom through the dropship as he pushed back the hanging sheet. "Calm down, Bellamy." I held my arm out, protecting Murphy. Finn and Clarke walked in behind them as I looked to my sister, silently asking if she had found anything about Abby. She shook her head 'no' slightly as I sighed, bandaging Murphy's arm. "Everyone but Conner and Derek out now!" Bellamy shouted, still knowing I wasn't leaving.