~ Thirty Six b ~

A/N- So guys... Late chapter again, I know. And I know it probably sounds like I'm just making excuses now, but genuinely the past month has been pretty shit. First having that sickness bug, then my dog passing away two weeks ago and now... now I have Covid! Currently nearing the end of my self isolation period. If you haven't had it already, you're very bloody lucky, trust me, IT SUCKS!

 Anyways, here is Part b of Chapter Thirty Six.

Thursday 18th December 2019

We decided to walk to the bowling place seeing as it wasn't too far from our studio space, and not too far for Cormac to walk. Surprisingly, after waking him up he was full of energy and was actually having races with Tobi. I took a couple of photos and videos for Sophia, showing her how much of a difference there was in him in just an hour. Think it is safe to say that he's back to full health.

"Did you see that? I won!"

"I did lad, you're pretty fast aren't ya!" Cormac giggled as Tobi fake cried into Vik's shoulder.

"Uncle T lost! HA! HA!" I laughed, ruffling Cormac's hair as he celebrated his victory.

"OII BRO! You've spent enough time around JJ, I'm cutting you off. Uncle T is cutting you off. There, I said it." 

"Ayy allow it, yeah! Can't blame me for being his favourite." I snorted out a laugh, not being able to hold in, at the outrageous comment JJ just made. "What fam? I AM!"

"Jide! Boggo here is literally fucking the lads mum, he's practically the boys dad now, it's obvious that he would be the favourite. And... you'd be kidding yourself if you think you're second favourite, because that's me bro." Ethan had his arm around JJ's shoulder, consoling him whilst also laughing about the whole situation.

"What did you say about my mum?"

"BEHZ! Shut up will ya!" I certainly don't need Cormac getting home repeating Ethan's words, that aren't even true. "Little ears are still listening you know!" I shook my head, just begging for the rest of this to go smoothly.

"I got this Bog, don't you worry bro." Again I shook my head at his antics. "So Cormac, when and mummy and daddy love each oth-"

"Right that's it. I'm cutting you off from Ethan as well. JJ! ETHAN! You're uncle duties are cancelled." I took hold of Cormac's hand and started jogging away from the two cancelled lads, who were now stood still in shock. Serves them right.

However, it wasn't long until it was my turn to be stood still in shock. Not long at all.

"Harry..."

"Yes mate?"

"What does fucking mean?"

"Ahh shit... Okay, uhmm... I will let your mum answer that one, yeah? Should probably wait for her."

"Awww maaan, okay..."

Fuck me, just what I didn't want.

~~~~~~~~~

We finally arrived at All Star Lanes, where we were greeted by the front of house staff.

"Hey guys, party of how many?" JJ was in front, using his charm to try and get us the best seats in the restaurant, like he usually does.