42

Maya's POV

My eyes fluttered open and I was lying in a bed facing a cream coloured wall. I felt confused and panicked for a minute until I heard the familiar humming of my boyfriend.

"Are you awake?" He whispered coming over to the bed.

"Yeah." I whispered and turned around to face him. He gently lay down beside and took one of my hands in his, just like that first night in the hotel.

"Did you sleep okay baby?" He asked me and I shifted myself closer to him so I could lay my head on his chest and straight away his arms were wrapped around me.

"I did yes, thank you for letting me sleep. I feel a lot better." I smiled up at him.

"Good." He smiled down at me and stroked my cheek.

"How long til Drew is back?" I asked trying to hide the smirk that was creeping its way onto my face.

"Like a couple hours I think, why?" He playfully raised an eyebrow at me.

"No reason." I stopped trying to hide my smirk and climbed over him so I was now lying above him kissing his neck and moving my hips on his.

"I don't think-"

"Don't think then. Live in the moment." I kissed along his jaw line and undid his Jean buttons then my lips landed on his.

_______

"I don't wanna leave." I lay in my boyfriend's arms as he stroked my cheek later than afternoon.

"I know gorgeous." He whispered.

"No, I mean it." I sat up and adjusted myself so we were face to face, "Josh, I've said this a lot but I have the best sleep in your arms, and the baby-"

"Maya you know I'd let you stay here every night but your parents-"

"I don't care. I want to make sure the baby is okay and maybe we can look at apartments or something because I can't live at home with a baby, and I can't bring it here to the dorms."

"I have enough money saved up, we could wait til you're further along then buy one together? That would give everyone time to settle down on us being together I guess." I nodded and moved to sit in his lap and he hugged me tight. "When are you planning on telling everyone?"

"Um, I guess when I'm 12 weeks? I think I want to tell my mom and Topanga first then my dad and Cory I guess, then your parents?"

"That sounds good to me." He kissed my cheek reassuring me.

"And you'll be there with me?" I asked.

"I'll always be there with you Maya. Always." I smiled and let him cuddle me closer then he kissed his way down to my stomach and kissed me all over then slid up his top that I was wearing.

"Hi baby," my heart almost came out my chest, "I know you're still tiny in there and won't get to come give us hugs for months while you grow. I just want to let you know that you're gonna have the best mommy in the whole world. She's affectionate, loves hugs and kisses, gives amazing advice and she's the most beautiful woman in the world - you're very lucky baby." I wiped my eyes and ran my hands through his hair.

"We love you Josh. You're going to be the best dad in the world." I smiled and hugged him again.