The past of two people chapter 15

(Flashback ends) back to Niragi and Chishiya
He forgets about it and starts to aim his gun to try and kill someone but then out of nowhere Chishiya comes along.
"Aren't you sick of bullying the weak already?" Chishiya says.
Niragi then stops and turns around to see Chishiya there.
"Where were you hiding?" Niragi says to Chishiya.
"There are tons of places for me to hide" Chishiya says.
"You really get on my nerves" Niragi says.
"All the goddam time!" Niragi says.
"You always act as if your so clever" Niragi says.
"But I am clever" Chishiya says.
Niragi takes his gun and gets up and walks toward Chishiya but not very close.
"Perfect" Niragi says.
"Let's put an end to this, shall we?" Niragi says.
With Kuina and "last boss"
"Last boss" drops his katana case and swings his katana on the floor and then a fight scene begins, Kuina dodges them all but gets tired fast and takes of her shoes and then runs somewhere else.
With Ann
Ann goes to the lobby where momoka's body is still there and she takes a tissue and takes the knife by the sharp side so that she doesn't ruin the fingerprints on where you usually hold a knife.
With Kuina and "last boss"
There both now in a different spot but same room and once again Kuina tries dodging all his swings and then gets hit in the head with his foot and then knocks some things down and music and lights start playing because there in a type of club room.
"No bad" "last boss" says.
"What did you do before coming here?" "Last boss" says to Kuina.
"I worked in a clothes shop, why?" Kuina says.
Kuina's past
Kuina looks up and opens "his" eyes and he's in a battle with "his" father I think.... and he owns a dojo and Kuina learns how to fight there and at the end Kuina lost and the grandpa said
"Never hesitate to land the final blow" he says.
Kuina is then in her room putting on some lipstick but then his father comes in and realised that Kuina was using cosmetics even though she was a boy (sorry I just wanna says this but ....... transphobic much..... ok back to story).
"Damm junk!" His father says, while throwing all the cosmetics on the floor angrily.
"Stop it!" Kuina says trying to stop him but then gets pushed away on the floor.
"Your a boy, so why do you need cosmetics?" He says angrily.
(Skipping time)
His father is in the dojo already and Kuina heads in while preparing her grandpa then says
"Hikari" he says.
"Never come back" he says.
Kuina then turns around and bows to her father and then takes his bag and quickly goes outside the room.
"Hikari? Hey!" Her mum says.
(Flashback ends)
"Enough about me" Kuina says.
"What about you?" Kuina says to "last boss".
With Niragi and Chishiya
"The main power supply has changed since the game started" Chishiya says.
"So" Niragi says confused.
"Our electricity used to be powered by generators" Chishiya says.
"Now it comes from the hotel's main power source" he says.
"This means that the ones in charge of the game snuck into the beach to control the power in the basement" Chishiya says.
"What are you trying to say?" Niragi says.
"I'm talking about who the witch is, ofc" Chishiya says.
"What else do we need to care for?" He says.
"You're insinuating that I'm the witch, right?" Niragi says.
"Sorry, but that's not possible" he says.
"Only the executives have information on the main power supply management" Chishiya says.
"In the first place, only you guys have the key to access the underground" he says.
"So I'll kill al executive members, starting with you" he says.
Niragi the points his gun at Chishiya and says
"Do you think that I can't aim at a short range with this rifle?" Niragi says.
"Yep" Chishiya says.
Chishiya the moves fast pointing his head low
"You idiot!" Niragi says.
But then Chishiya throws all the cards he ha sin ten air to distract Niragi.
"What the hell was that?" Niegai says as he was going to shooting his gun but then Chishiya pulls something out that has fire on it and water at the top like a water gun and when he shot it at Niragi the fire aimed exactly at him which put Niragi on fire and he strayed screaming but then niragi of the roof landing in the pool.
Flashback past of "last boss"
"Robert Edwin Peary" "last boss" says.(says=write)
"He was an explorer who devoted his entire life to reach the North Pole" he says.
"He fails many times, and even lost eight of his toes to frostbite" he says.
"However, in 1909 he became the first westerner to reach the North Pole" he says.
Knocking on the door
"I'm leaving your dinner here" someone says.
He keeps writing and says nothing.
"Ordinary people wouldn't understand those like him, who embrace death" he says.
"However, I can tell that they were shouting about their freedoms of living, which includes such death" he says.
"What about me now?" He says.
"Hey" someone says behind the door.
"What should mum do?" She says.
He ignores and keeps writing.
"Born in a land where I chat even eat raw liver through my own volition, I was raised in a environment that makes me unaware of death" he says.
"How can I feel truly alive" he says.
"Let me out of this temporary home" he says.
"I want to live in the real world" he says.
(Little time skip where he now knows that everyone is gone.....

Hey guysss sorry I'm ending here because I'm doing this late at night and I'm getting tired plus I don't want this chapter too long so I'll continue "last boss's" past in the next chapter so yeah 🥰.