🎐ˢʰᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵇᵉᵈ🎐

Jungkook's concerned doe eyes ran all over his mate's unconscious body.
He chuckled, pushing the hair off Taehyung's forehead.
"I can't believe you literally fainted", scoffing playfully, the omega stood up pulling the blanket on Taehyung's body.

"Sleep well", Jungkook, stealing a small peck on his mate's forehead, ran out of the room, with a crazy heart-beat.

Taehyung opened his one eye, watching his mate's tiny figure waddle out of his room. He awoke, the moment he was brought to the room, by two pack members of Autmn pack.

He didn't open his eyes out of shame. How could he ? He fainted. Bloody fainted.

I am the most cowardly alpha, ever born in the history of Horizon pack, sighing deeply, Taehyung hit his head on the pillow, letting out a frustrated groan.

Jungkook, opening the door mindlessly, let out a surprised chuckle, seeing his mate already awake, "Good evening Taehyungie"
Startled, the alpha sat up immediately, stuttering out a small "G-good mor-evening"

He shook his head violently, facepalming internally at his wrong usage of words. "Are you cold ?", queried Jungkook concernedly, touching Taehyung's forehead.

"N-no", Taehyung blushed, when Jungkook passed him a tiny bunny smile. Jungkook took the bowl of porridge in his hand, blowing tiny puffs of wind to it.

The omega scooped up a spoonful of porridge, holding it near Taehyung's lips. Pouting slightly at the "patient's soup", the latter opened his mouth, gulping it down quickly.

"Koo", called Taehyung while staring at his mate, "Wi-will you st-stay with m-me ?"
He looked down, afraid to meet his mate's eyes.
Jungkook smiled at his alpha's long fingers fiddling with each other.

"Okay. But", Koo trailed off, posing a serious face, scaring Taehyung's guts off. Standing up, Jungkook bent down, squealing internally at their vicinity.
"Only if you promise not to faint anymore", saying so, he burst out in a fit of giggles, pointing at Taehyung's 'scaredy cat' face.

"I promise!", shouted Taehyung immediately, overlapping his loud heartbeat.
His eyes soon fell on his mate, who was giggling whole heartedly, without any care of this world.

Pretty  was the only word that came in Taehyung's mind. But he dare not let it slip out of his lips. He observed how Koo's doe eyes crooked, while his head fell backwards, while giggling so loud.

Taehyung has observed the omega's habit of pointing at a particular direction, while laughing. Precious.
He chuckled, fondly lulling his head back and forth, at the sound of Koo's sweet giggles.

《🎐🎐》

"Taehyungie, bring the pillow", Jungkook pouted, seeing his mate just standing at the corner, while zoning out.
"Kim Taehyung!", shaking Taehyung slightly, Jungkook frowned ; his cherry lips forming into a curve.

"A-ah! Alright! Sorry sorry", Taehyung yelped, earning a muffled giggle from his mate.

"Did you call your mother ?", Jungkook asked while dusting the blanket.

Taehyung answered in positive, giving off a big nod.

After getting the bed done, they sat on the couch, facing the north-side window.

"Taehyungie", Jungkook called.
Taehyung hummed, indicating his omega to continue, "Are you scared of me ?"
Taehyung looked at Jungkook, surprised at the question.