PROLOGUE

hey people!!!!

happy reading....

###############################

LOCATION : UNKNOWN CLIFF, MUMBAI

Two girls and one boy were driving in a isolated place enjoying themselves with their time with lots of teasing, bickering and leg pulling. Suddenly one girl saw something which made her heart skip a beat and immediately stopped the car with sudden jerk.

Boy : what happened nandu

Girl1 : haan nandu are you okay why did you stopped the car suddenly

N : cabir bhai look there

C : what's there nandu

Yes the boy is cabir girl1 is navya and other girl is nandini.

Cabir and navya turned towards the direction which nandini is showing. What they saw made their breath hitched.

Here one boy is walking aimlessly on the road with messy hair, disheveled clothes, came near the cliff, watching sky blankly and about to jump from the cliff but his wrist was held by a girl and pulled him back.

With that force both the boy and girl fell back on ground with the boy in girl arms. With the touch and sudden pull that boy come into his senses and feeling unknown peace in the girl arms he broke down suddenly.

Here the boy was crying badly and the girl is calming him down by rubbing his back and ruffling his hair feeling the touch which is giving him unknown peace he is snuggling and hugging her tightly.

Seeing the boy vulnerable state that girl heart broke and tears are brimming in her eyes. Watching the scene infront made cabir and navya's tears are on their way but they should not break now as they should give support to them.

So cabir kept his hand on the girl shoulder and spoke

C : nandu you should not break now you should support him right so stop crying

Yes the boy and girl is none other than nandini murthy and manik Mehra.

Hearing cabir nandini stopped crying and look towards manik. Manik after broke down he fell unconscious.

N : bhai he is unconscious

C : what

Na : I think something bad happened with him

N : bhai he need treatment we will take him to our home

Cabir nodded as yes, picked him up and rushed towards their car. placed him in car back seat as his head is in nandini's lap, cabir in driving seat and navya in passenger seat.

Within minutes they are in their home.

LOCATION : AASHIYANA, MUMBAI

Cabir slowly placed manik on bed and adjusted pillows under his head and moved aside to give nandini required space to check him.

Nandini checked manik and gave an injection to him.

N : bhai give me the IV drips and cannula to me

Na : why nandu what happened to him

N : navu he is fine its just that he is weak and stressed so IV drips are necessary for him I already gave him sedatives so that he can sleep i think he didn't eaten anything since yesterday.

Cabir gave cannula and IV drips to nandini. Nandini attached the drips to manik right hand and injected some medicine to those IV drips. And sat there

C : when will he get conscious

N : tomorrow morning, bhai and navu you go take rest I will be with him

C : are you sure nandu

N : I am sure bhai if I need anything I will call you okay

Cabir and navya nodded as yes and after kissing nandini's forehead they went to their room.

###############################

new story is here!!!!!

PRECAP : fab5

YOURS

SAMSKRUTHI KRISHNA☻☻☻