𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮.

✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕.
𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞.

『𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠.』

Dylan.

I was on my way back home when I got pushed into a narrow ally by a pair of strong arms. My mouth was covered and I felt a sharp blade on my neck. Then the captor spoke:

❝Listen, if you agree to let (Y/n) live with you, your little sister won't see another day. Understood?❞ The voice asked.

I was scared and mostly confused. Who is this man? What does he want from (Y/n)? How did they discovered my sister?

I nodded my head slowly so the blade won't pierce my skin and the man laughed.

❝Good boy. I'll free you, keep this interaction a secret if you know what's good for you. And be careful of what you do and say. ❞ The man warned and freed me, fleeing immediately.

I touched my neck, shaking from the shock. I didn't understood the meaning of his threat until (Y/n) called me. The ringtone scared me half to death.

❝Yes? ❞I reply, still shaken up by the incident.

❝What's up, Dyl? I was wondering if I could stay at your house for a while. The stalker situations isn't going well... and I'm kind of scared. ❞ (Y/n) said in a worried manner.

❝Seems like us both deal with some weird shit. ❞  I thought and took a deep breath.

❝I'm sorry, I can't. Oh, I have to hang up, sorry again. ❞ I reply and hang up before I say something that would put my little sister in danger. She is sick and lives mostly in the hospital, I can't bare to let anything happen to her.

But I won't let this situation like this either. (Y/n) said she has a stalker, the man that threatened me just now must have something to do with it. Why would he want me to refuse (Y/n)?

I walk home thinking about a solution to this problem.

𝚈𝚘𝚞.

❝Yes, Nora? ❞ You reply to the phone call, happy.

❝Ohoo, someone is in a good mood. ❞ Nora said teasingly.

❝Yes. Do you need something? ❞You ask.

❝I was wondering if I could leave something at your house. ❞ Nora said.

❝Oh, I'm not home now. ❞You reply feeling a little bad that you can't be of help.

❝When are you returning? ❞Nora asked.

❝I won't be home for a few days. You see... the stalker approached me this morning... and I asked Dylan if I could stay at his for some days, to feel safer, but he refused me. And Vincent offered to let me stay at his place. ❞ You explain to your friend.