CHAPTER 65

I-LAND EPISODE 11 PT. 21

3RD PERSON'S POV

(Note: Just in case you guys forgot 🤗
Flame On unit: K, Jay, Ni-ki, Hanbin and Daniel
Chamber 5 unit: Sunoo, Heeseung, Jungwon, Sunghoon, Jake and Y/n)

Flame On unit are now on stage doing their rehearsal while the Chamber 5 unit are at the back stage waiting for their turn.

Performance Director Sungeuk and Doobu are on the side monitoring them.

Flame On Unit did their best and showed what they've been practicing so hard the whole week.

"They rehearsed a lot." Sungdeuk said in amazement while watching them.

"Mmm, Woooaahh they imrpoved so much compared last midpoint check" Doobu agreed while nodding, observing the unit's every move.

"Hanbin!!! Hanbin's doing really great!" Sungdeuk said proudly, observing Hanbin.

The two performance Director were really proud and enjoyed Flame On unit's performance rehearsal.

After that they applaud for the unit and gathered them to tell them their observations.

"Wooooaaahhh! Flame On are really on fire!" Doobu said while applauding for the group along with Sungdeuk who's smiling like a proud father.

"Thank you so much!" They said with smile on their faces and bowed. Relieved that all their hard work paid off.

 Relieved that all their hard work paid off

"You look good as a whole. I can tell you practiced a lot, you guys are really in sync. There's nothing to point out since you all did really well! Just show what you did earlier and everything will be fine." Sungdeuk said proudly, patting their shoulders which made the Flame On unit smile even wider.

"Oh and Hanbin you did really well today, I'm really impressed, good job!" Sungdeuk said, patting Hanbin's shoulder.

"Thanks to Y/n, she really helped me a lot." Hanbin said smiling from ear to ear. He's so glad that all your hard work of teaching him didn't go to waste.

"Y/n Hahahaha as expected from the Beast queen." Sungdeuk said, already got used with you helping the others.

And the Flame On nodded and smile genuinely proud of you.

After that, it's the Chamber 5 unit's turn. Chamber 5 unit went on stage and go to their blockings.

"Hahaha I can feel their cute charms already." Doobu said just looking at the Chamber 5's stage outfits.

"Yeah hhahaha they're going to see a different charm of the Beast queen." Sungdeuk said excitedly.

The song started and the Chamber 5 unit showed their lovable charms, all of you were actually having fun and showing real smile and laughter.