[Jinkook] Stuck Inside The Van

Jin and Jungkook shared a van, since the maknae wanted to be with the oldest for today

Jin and Jungkook shared a van, since the maknae wanted to be with the oldest for today. They're on their way back to the dorms, wanting to just plop down on their beds and close their eyes, and sleep. The younger had already fallen asleep, head rested on the older's broad shoulder.

Jin has his arm wrapped around the maknae's waist, so he wouldn't hit his head on anywhere the car. Suddenly, the van stopped. Startling Jungkook awake, because it was so sudden. Jin looked at the driver, who's gulping as a crowd is in front of them. The crowd ran to the car, knocking and screaming.

This panicked the two, holding onto each other. The maknae gulps, hugging his hyung tight as he hid his face on the older's chest.
"Shh, shh" Jin shushed Jungkook as he hears sniffles, knowing that the younger had trauma after the incident in Taiwan.

"JUNGKOOK! JIN! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" They heard. The driver couldn't drive, people are surrounding the car, which means also the front.
"Call the cops" Jin says and the driver nodded.
"H-hyung... I want to hear the o-other h-hyungs voice... " Jungkook says, tears continuously falling down his cheeks. Jin nodded, kissing the top of his head as he took his phone out. He dialled Hoseok's phone, knowing he'll surely answer.

It rang for a few seconds and he hears loud music.
"Hello?" Jin says and heard a laugh.

"Yes, Jin hyung?"

Jin gave the phone to Jungkook, who grabbed it with shaky hands.
"H-Hoseo-kie h-hyung" Jungkook stutters, sniffling.

"Yes... Wait, why is it so noisy?"

"S-some f-fans st-stopped the car... And started screaming... We can get away" Jungkook says, gulping.

"Okay, calm down, Kookie... I'll go get the others to talk to you so you could calm down"

The two luckily got home safely, the 'fans' are brought to the station for their reasons on why they did that. Jungkook luckily calmed down after, which the six are glad for.

 Jungkook luckily calmed down after, which the six are glad for