chapter eight

Stevens pov

I was going to train in my gem room, Pearl suggested it because of how my powers became stronger when i got stresses so much i became pink, but, i procrastinated until today. I opened my door and walked in to see someone sitting there. It looks like they sat there for a long time too, they were covered in vines and leaves and black roses.

"Oh...Pearl!" I called her because i had no idea who this was or how they even got in here. Within seconds she was in the room with me, also seeing the person "Steven, who is this?" She asked and i told her that i don't know. Soon, Garnet and Amethyst were also in the room. I saw them start to stir, they than moved their head up and stood up from the ground, the vines and roses seemingly just turning into a fine dust and dissapearing.

"How did you get in here? And how long have you been in here?" I asked them noticing that they were a guy and he might be slightly taller than i was. He stared at me and said "mirror" causing the room to generate a mirror. He looked into it, scanning over his body. "I seem to not be turning back into my diamond form...why?" He spoke, i repeated the sentence and my mind clicked

"Turning into your diamond form?...(y/n)! Is that you?" He turned to me "yes"

I was shocked. He looks like a normal kid that grew up, he looked like the teen form he used before White 'shattered' his diamond. "You've been here the whole time?" I asked and he nodded, we all thought he left for another planet, not even White could trace him, she tried, before and after we sorted everything out.

"Steven, we need to inform White Diamond of this" Pearl stated and i saw his eyes widen, he took a step back "You're on her side now?" He asked, raising his hands in defense. I held both my hands out "no, everything is okay now! The diamonds are good now." I told him, hoping he would calm down

He put his hands down and stared at us "how long have i been in here?" He asked and i looked at the gems before answering "we...don't know. You disappeared when Steven was thirteen, he's eighteen now" Amethyst told him (hes 18 now cuz i say so 👏)

"I want to see the Diamons...please" he asked looking off to the side, i believe trying to process everything.

I told him that i could take him in the morning since i didn't have anything to do then and he agreed but for the time being he wanted to stay in the pink room so we left him in there for the night.