|44| Key

Third Person's POV

They had dinner and catched up together, especially Aurora's parents with Ramises and Tiara.

Dymitri watched Tiara carefully stare at Aurora who's sharing what he did these past days. He was confused and puzzled when he saw how the former Queen watch him with adoration.

Dymitri suddenly felt someone pinched his side, looking up, he saw Theodore watching down at him.

"Are you okay? You look distracted."

"Nothing, it's just,"

"Just what?"

"Your grandma."

"What about her?" Theodore asked.

"Just look at her. The way she looks at Aurora, it's just like I can smell something fishy." Theodore looked a bit to his Grandmother and focused his attention to his boyfriend.

"Maybe you're tired."

"No I'm not." Dymitri pouted which he earned a peck in his cheek coming from the man beside him.

"Yes you are." The man teased and Dymitri pinched his leg which he groaned in pain.

"Oh goodness, look at the time, it's already midnight." Lucy suddenly said.

"Let's rest now." Chris added and they all started to fix theirselves.

"Goodnight guys!" Aurora told them when they reached upstairs to his room before he locked his room.

The sox of them looked each other until Tiara appeared.

"Is he in his room?"

"Yes." Without wasting any second, she waved her hand in the air and sparkles sprinkled in the air.

"Let's go in the basement." She announced.

"What did you do?" Dymitri can't help but to ask her.

"I just put him into a deep sleep so he can't wake up for now. It will last only for hours." She assured and the started to go downstairs.

As they started to walked through the living room, Dymitri looked behind to see Tiara following them.

"I can feel that you have something to tell me." She said and Dymitri pouted.

"Just go first, I have something to talk with Dymitri." She said to them and they just nodded. Theodore looked at the two of them suspiciously until he sighed.

"We'll wait you down there okay?" He said to Dymitri.

"Okay." The smaller boy nodded and watched Theodore walk away.

"So, what do you want to talk about Demi? The former queen of the Titan Kingdom asked him.

"It's just bugging me. Aurora is the person I saw in my premonitions after Thadeus and I met at the beach." He said immediately to the Queen.

"What's happening? Why I saw Aurora with Thadeus and what really bothers me is that he died saving thay arrogant punk." Tiara sighed and looked away.

"Aurora and Thadeus are meant to be married Demi, that's why." Dymitri stood there, frozen after hearing those words.

"M-married? What are you talking about?"

"Aurora Imperial is the future Queen of the Titan Kingdom Dymitri, and the future wife of Crown Prince Thadeus Crimsonblack." She exclaimed.

"I know Aura's real parents, I witnessed how his parents die in the arms of the murks after he was born." She added looking back at Dymitri.

"Me and his biological grandfather had an agreement that our first born grandchild will marry because he's a close friend of mine in front of the Diamond Gem, the heart of Zelquestria. We didn't care of their genders though because it's only the firstborns until he died saving his daughter which is pregnant by Aurora that time." She explained as memories flashed in her mind. The bitter taste of that eventful night before her best friend dies saving his family.