𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲

(Basically everyone giving y/n really really bad advice the entire chapter)

↢3rd Person POV↣

Y/n's feelings are trapped in a bottle. A bottle that has been sealed tight with layers and layers of walls around it to protect it.

The only feelings allowed out for extended periods of time are anger, happiness, a variety of other ones and that one emotion y/n still can't understand.

Ever since y/n met Aether, several of her walls had been knocked down.

Another.

And another.

And another.

Now, there were only three remaining.

Y/n's bottle is made of glass.

A special type of glass which will crack but will never shatter completely.

All the horrible feelings from the tragedies she'd faced in the past would be safe in that glass bottle. All the cracks would have tape placed over them by the people who showed y/n so much kindness now.

Her feelings were safe.

They would remain in that bottle.

Forever.

Well... maybe not forever.

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°*

Y/n was worried for Teppei.

He'd been looking a little frail recently and his hair had begun to turn gray.

It wasn't normal... right?

You weren't supposed to age so quickly.

"Teppei!" y/n exclaimed as they were walking together, "Are you alright? Do you want to sit down and rest for a moment?"

Teppei only smiled and waved a hand, "No, I'm quite alright, y/n. Thanks for asking."

Y/n didn't look convinced but decided to try a different approach this time.

"Well, I hope you're alright. You're helping the Resistance a lot and we seemed to be doing a lot better now! Can't have you getting sick on us, now can we?" y/n asked, sending Teppei a gentle smile, "This mystery sponsor of ours is pretty great, huh? They've really helped us out."

Teppei nodded his agreement, "They have! The tides seem to be turning in our favor. Though we're not quite out of the woods yet, I think things will get better!"

Y/n was taken aback when Teppei stopped and grabbed her hands, his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"When this is all over, we should go to Narukami Island and try as much food as possible! We'll hit all the restaurants and then move onto Liyue, then Mondstadt!" Teppei suggested and y/n's eyes rounded.

"Oh! Oh! I can take you to my home!" y/n gasped, "My home in Mondstadt!"

Y/n looked to the sky, "Hehe, I'm really grateful to our sponsor, even if I didn't get anything like all the other captains?"

Teppei blinked, "You didn't?"

Y/b looked back at him and shook her head, "Nye, everyone's gotten so strong all of a sudden and I'm just... here."