Chapter 36

Deepak takes Unnati back home. The whole way she kept looking outside the window while tears keep rolling out of her eyes. Deepak didn't ask her anything, he was just waiting for them to reach home. After Unnati had left from Chakravarthy Nivas she had gone back to her old appartment but her neighbours gossiping just increased after coming to know about her and Yash's separation. They kept saying that she might have done something wrong that's why Yash had left her.

A couple of months later she had gotten really angry, vented it all out and shouted on them "Enough is enough.. I don't think I have to answer any one of you.. and why do you always have to poke your noses in my life.. I get married.. I get separated from my husband.. its my choice.. not yours.. and just because a girl gets divorced or separates from her husband doesn't mean she is the one always at fault.. we both could equally be at fault.. or we both might have thought it won't work out.. whatever the reason was.. it was mutual.. just stop trying to judge people or gossip behind their back.. if I leave from here you will stop right.. I will leave from here.. just leave me and my life alone.. its none of your concern.. let me be in peace please".

Since then she was staying with Deepak in his house, his house had now become their house. She had started working day and night in order to not think about Yash and trying to expand their services, trying to get into new hospitals. Satvik came to know about his brother's act from Deepak, he apologized to Unnati on Vedant's behalf and fired him from their company. In this 1.5 years alone they had expanded their services PAN India and made a their Company name famous for biomedical services. Now their services were spread all over India, her company is the only the only thing that made her happy and kept her occupied not giving her the time to think about Yash. But ever since the marriage of Aadhira came up her mind kept going back to Yash which she wanted to avoid at all time.

Soon they reached home, she goes inside the house, directly to her room and locks the door. Deepak waits outside for her to come out when she doesn't come out for more than 30 mins her knocks on her door "Baby.. baby please come out or let me in.. I know its hard to face him.. but please come on open the door baby". She comes out after changing into her night suit "Umm Deepu you didn't eat right come let's cook something for dinner", he looks at her "Are you okay Unni". She looks at him "Yes why wouldn't I be.. I mean I saw him after a really long time and I got a bit emotional.. that's all.. he means nothing to me".

She goes to the kitchen, he too follows her "Are you sure you are fine", she gives him a sharp look "I'm fine.. don't you understand.. why are asking it again and again.. I'm fine". He gives her a small smile "Baby you are yelling.. that says everything", she throws away the spoon she was holding "I said I'm fine" and storms back to her room. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, when will I get my old Unni back.. I know it's only Yash who can bring the old her back.. but she way too much hurt by him.. she waited and waited for him for a year.. thinking he will come back.. she kept saying it again and again.. that he will come back once he cools down..

But he didn't.. she broke down completely after that.. now seeing him again it's too much for her.. she is breaking again. He makes some quick dinner and takes it to her room, her room door was open. She was lying on bed the covering herself with the duvet, she had slept off crying, her cheeks were again tear stained, he sits there caressing her hair "I'm sorry baby.. I can never get over this guilt that all this happened because of me.. I'm so sorry.. making everything right between you and him will only help me reduce my guilt". He covers her properly and switches off the lights in her room and goes out of her room.

He calls Akshara "Akshara", She answers from the other side "Hey I was about to call you.. is she fine.. what is she doing now". He sighs "She slept.. crying.. let's think of a way to get her and Yash back together". Akshara "No no way I won't let Yash anywhere near her.. he only said he had to apologise that's the only reason I left her alone with him.. else I wouldn't have.. I can't see my Unni get hurt again". Deepak sighs hearing her "Akshara I understand you don't want to see her hurt.. I too don't want to.. but I think you also know it's only Yash for her.. he also yearns for her Akshara.. you can see it in his eyes.. the way he kept looking at her in the ring exchange ceremony.. they both need each other.. think about it".