Ch. 31 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS

Avalon's outfit:
McCall House -

McCall House / School / Dread Doctor's Operating Theater / The Woods -

Chapter Thirty-One
🌒 The Beast Of Beacon Hills 🌘

Stiles and Avalon peeked into Scott's room just as Scott and Kira are pulling away from each other. Scott lays back and closes his eyes, and Kira turns back to them, nodding slightly. Stiles nods in return while Avalon gives her a small salute and gently closes the door behind them, only to find Malia and Braeden waiting for them in the hallway.

"What?" Stiles asked slowly when he noticed the look on their faces. Braeden and Malia give each other a look making Stiles and Avalon look more concerned, "What? What did we do now?" Avalon asked and Braeden sighs and turns to Malia. "Tell them." She said making Stiles and Avalon look at Malia confused.

"You know how my mother wants to kill me? I think she might want to kill you guys, too..." Malia said making Avalon hummed and nodded slightly, "Seems like a common theme for me this year." She mumbled. "Okay. Uh, that's disconcerting. I should probably have a gun." Stiles said

Malia seems to think this is a reasonable request and looks at Braeden, who scoffs loudly while Avalon raised her eyebrows at him. "I'm not giving you a gun!" Braeden said making Stiles look at her slightly offended, "You have a gun. The Desert Wolf- who is trying to kill us- has a gun. Avalon had fire magic and is a werewolf so she'll be fine but I think I should probably have a gun!"

Malia turns back to Braeden and gives her a look, and Braeden rolls her eyes before she takes out her Sig Sauer. She takes off the clip and gives Stiles a wary look before tossing him the unloaded gun. Stiles attempts to catch it but fumbles to keep it in his hands until it finally clatters to the ground. Braeden gives him a look that says, "I told you so," and Malia rolls her eyes while Avalon pinched the bridge of her nose as Stiles begins to look embarrassed.

"I probably shouldn't have a gun..."

🌒

"My dad's got an APB out." Stiles said as he, Avalon, Malia, Kira, Lydia and Liam stood around the kitchen table. "For a 5'8" sixteen-year-old?" Avalon asked and Stiles nodded slightly, "I recommended "nine-foot-tall rampaging werewolf"..." Stiles trailed off slightly.