〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️¹⁰

Request by:cutie_winter

Verivery was truly busy even its midnight, they still practice for their upcoming VeriGround. Music keeps on playing as it stopped when Dongheon is the on switched it off.

"That's all for today.. i know you guys were tired, i cant push you guys more further knowing you guys are still young for me"

"Its alright Heon, i will keep going while you guys go, i need few more steps to learn" Dongheon give his anxious face to Hoyoung but he nod.

"Careful hyung, its late already.." the maknae line as they walk out first before the eldest.

Hoyoung wave at them as he wasn't actually focus on what Dongheon was actually leading the chores as he sigh and start to dance on what he remembers. After few more steps before done, Hoyoung stopped the music and packed his bag.

He couldn't finished them cause he is getting late so he immediately left the studio and start walking down on the street while plug in his earpiece and plays some songs to calm him down.

As a sudden he could feel a movement of someone follows him as he immediately being trapped while his mouth was covered by a handcuffs as he fainted. The person giggles as they put him on the back of the car whild ripped his shirt into half revealing his nice bodies.

They Immediately ties him up before he manage to escape from them. But they wont stop staring how precious was Hoyoung bodies was as they take out a pocket knife and start writing something on it while pressing the knife on hus bodies as Hoyoung could feel the sting of it and start to groans without opened his eyes.

As than he fall into a deep sleep while blood dripping all over the seats. They start to laugh as they bring him to run before they got caught.

Verivery was already arrived at their dorm and most of them already fall asleep, the only member that was awake was Gyehyeon and Dongheon and also Minchan who was busy cleaning the table. Dongheon was worried about Hoyoung as he also thought that he probably have left to his sister house for some reason.

He sigh as a sudden, an unknown number start calling him making both Minchan and Gyehyeon shocked. "Who would call me at this time? Are they stupid or what?"

"Never know hyung.. just ignore them if you dont know them" Dongheon rejected the calls as it comes back and it making the three shocked.

Dongheon end up pick it up. "Hello? Who is this and how you found my number?"

"D-dongheon O-oppa~" Dongheon shocked to heard a female voice as Minchan and Gyehyeon also since they could hear them.

"Who are you? How do you know me?"

"I-im your fan Oppa~" Dongheon flinch as he almost dropped his phone but Gyehyeon catch them.

Gyehyeon start to speak on it "Sasaeng.. please stay away from us! If you dont want to get hate from us all.. leave us alone and please delete this number immediately before we call the police.."

Gyehyeon hang the call up as a sudden notification appear from that unknown number. Its was a image.

Dongheon told Gyehyeon to not open them but Gyehyeon click on them making the three gasp in unbelievable. Dongheon grab his phone from Gyehyeon as he take a look at the picture and it was Hoyoung.