Forty-Six|Secret Honeymoon

"Congratulations Eureka

"Congratulations Eureka."

"Aww thank you Katina."

Our hug is broken by Kyle who runs up to us out of no where. He's a ball of energy and joy. Dressed in the cutest dark grey suit. He looks handsome.

"Mom there's a chocolate fountain. Can we go dips things in it together?"

I smile down at my nephew. Kyle Mordukhayev. He's 8 years old and is becoming a twin to his uncle. His light brown hair is held back in a sleek ponytail. Kyle's hair is not a long as Kira's but he is still growing it out so it'll be the same length.

"Hi Kyle. Are you having fun?"

I turn asking him. He nods incessantly.

"Mmmh. I am aunty Eureka. You look really pretty."

I reach over rubbing the top of his head. "Thank you, you look handsome."

"We can but once you've had too much that's it, моя любовь." Katina confirms to Kyle's earlier question. (My love)

"Okay. Yess."

Kyle grabs his mom's arm dragging with surprising strength in his little body, towards the chocolate fountain.

"Bye aunty Eureka."

I wave. "Bye, sweety. Have fun."

Where is Kira?

Glance around I find him dancing with his mom. They're looking into each other's eyes. Sharing so much in their locked gaze. The twinkling lights hung up inside the tent cast a warm glow around them. A vision flashes behind my eyes of Kiren and Kai dancing with me someday like this in the future.

I let him be going over to the table my parents are sitting with my cousin, Shantel Williamson. She and I are close in age a year apart. I'm older.

"How's it going guys?"

I interrupt mom catching up with aunty Sheryl. Shantel and her mom came from Jamaica a few days before the wedding. Aunty Sheryl is dad's younger sister.

"We're good. It was a beautiful ceremony Eureka."

"Thanks aunty Sheryl."

I pull out the empty seat beside Shantel.

"Hey girl. How are you?"

She turns hugging me. "Good. I'm so happy for you cousin. You did good with Kira."

"Thank you, Shantel. I think so too."

We pull away. I take in her black Velvet body con dress. It hugs her figure like a second skin. Shantel has a curvy slim thick figure. Her dark brown eyes pop with the smoky eyeshadow. Long bundles done in loose waves cascade down.

"You look beautiful." I inform her.

"Thanks same to you Eureka. I'm starving, I haven't eaten all day because I was trying to save room for the food."