Fifty-Two.

When school ended for the kids, Ellie told her twins to ride the train back to King's Cross Station and we would meet them there. They didn't know why, but Ellie knew that Fred and George were going to be there and she knew Lyanna was going to be so happy to see George again since they have been separated since March.

Dumbledore had taken over as headmaster of Hogwarts again, and Umbridge was going back to work at the Ministry. Since Fudge saw Voldemort with his own eyes, he is finally admitting that he was wrong and that he is back. He was also fired, and Rufus Scrimgeour is taking his place. Dumbledore offered to let Ellie have her job back, but she actually declined. She wanted to spend time with Lily and I and she wasn't ready to leave us yet, and I was glad to have her around a bit longer.

We waited for the kids at King's Cross. Lyanna got very excited when she saw George. He stepped forward and caught her as she rushed him and crashed into his arms. They held each other for a long moment, and I could see they were squeezing each other so tight.

Bradley walked up to Ellie and I and he hugged his mother tight. "Remus told me how brave you were at the Ministry. I'm very proud of you, sweetheart."

"Thank you," he says, and she kisses his blonde head before she lets him go.

He looked at me and we smiled at each other. "Hey Buddy," I said, and then he was hugging me tightly. I hugged him back just as tight. We held onto each other for a good moment. When we let go I saw Ellie was hugging Harry like she never wanted to let him go. She probably didn't.

Lily was sitting up in her stroller, looking up at us with her big brown eyes and then she cooed loudly to get our attention and held her tiny arms up. "She wants her big brother," I told Bradley, he looked down at Lily and picked her up. She wrapped her tiny arms around her brother's neck and hugged him. It made me smile. That was when Lyanna had made her way to us and she hugged me even tighter than Bradley had. I hugged her back and even patted her head.

Ellie was smiling proudly looking at us. "My favorite people all together," she sighed, "I love you guys."

"I love you, too, Ellie," Fred Weasley said as he hugged her tight. He kind of ruined the moment.

Ellie laughed, "Freddie, I was talking to my husband and children."

"It could have been about anyone," Fred protests, and then George grabbed his twin by the scruff of the neck and pulled him back.

"You gotta let it go, mate," George said as they walked away, "She's married."

Ellie and her kids laughed at that, and she stood next to me and I put an arm around her. "We're going to the Burrow for dinner, I didn't want to say anything in front of Harry. I don't want him feeling left out."

Both of their matching blue eyes lit up with excitement. Lyanna looked at George, who then came up to us and put an arm around Lyanna's shoulders. "Mum, George wants me to come visit his store."

Ellie rolled her eyes, "How stupid do you two think that I am? You mean he wants you to visit his bedroom in the flat above the store that he and Fred live in."

George didn't even hide his true intentions, "Eventually we'd make it there, yeah. I'd show her around the store first. I'm a gentleman."

Ellie smirked, "If you get my daughter pregnant before she's finished school, so help me God Weasley. You won't have your mother to deal with, because I'll kill you before you get a chance to tell her. I promise you that."

"I promise you that won't happen, Ellie," he assured her.

"How long are you planning on keeping her?" 

George was swift with his answer, "However long you will let me have her."

Ellie sighed, "Two days, then I want my daughter back."

Lyanna hugged her mother so tight, "Oh thank you, Mum!"

"Don't celebrate too loud, Darling. I don't want Molly to hear. She'd kill me if she found out I was letting you stay with George."

Lyanna instantly calmed down, "Right, sorry."

Ellie rolled her eyes, and then she wrapped an arm around my torso. "We will drop her off after dinner."

"Sounds great," said George, who was smiling.

We ate dinner at the Burrow with the Weasley family, and at the end of the day, we went home. Lyanna went to Fred and George's store. Fred and George weren't at dinner. They had to get back to their store. After dinner we went home and Lyanna packed a bag and Ellie took her to Fred and George's store, Bradley and I stayed to keep an eye on Lily.

We put her down to sleep as soon as we got back, so it was just Bradley and I while we waited for his mother to return. He was quiet, like he usually is. So I decided to ask him some questions. "How's Walker?"

"We broke up," he admits, a heavy sigh followed.

"I'm sorry to hear that," I tell him, "What happened?"

"After what happened at the Ministry he got all mad at me, saying that I could have been killed. I knew that he was right, so I told him everything about last Summer and where I was. He didn't take it well. He got all mad that I kept it from him for so long, and that he couldn't trust me and he dumped me."

"I'm sorry, Bud, I know how much you cared about him," I said and I put a hand on his shoulder.