xiii. william byers

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// thirteen• 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆 𝖻𝗒𝖾𝗋𝗌

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// thirteen
• 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖺𝗆 𝖻𝗒𝖾𝗋𝗌

The medic' rushed William down the lab hallway as he cried clutching his stomach a clear mask over his mouth, Julia ran along side Mike ignoring that she was inside the building she once escape from. "Heart rest 220. Temperature's 106! where does it hurt?" The nurse reached over touching the boys face.

"All over." He muffled looking up at all the faces, that stared down on him, Joyce moved forward. "It's like burns, he says it's like burning him, cheek for burns."

Joyce tells the doctors, the woman took a pair of sliver scissors cutting through his shirt inspecting l every inch of his body for anything. "I don't see anything." The nurse informed them.

"Where does it hurt the most, Will?"

"Everywhere! Everywhere!" He screams, Julia furrows as they injected a shot into his arm, it was the only way to get him to calm down.

••

Soon after that, they did more scans on Will' body, but found nothing wrong with him, now he laid asleep hooked up to machines, something was hurting him but they just didn't know what it was, Julia slum back down by Mike as he picked at his fingers, they haven't heard from anyone yet and Hopper had yet to return.

"Mom?" a weak voice brought them back around, Julia turned up noticing that the boy was now awake.

Joyce smiled softly approaching her son, "Hey sweetie, how you feeling? you okay?" Joyce cupped his face.

"Okay, they're on their way." Bob walked back in, Julia stood up moving to the right of Will with Mike right next to her, Bob came over smiling at the boy. "Hey, buddy."

Will eyeballed the man by his mother, face went blank moving to look at Joyce asking, "Who is that?" Joyce furrowed glancing away from Bob, it seems like the boy had forget about the man who he had knower for quite some time now.

"What?"

The red-head girl saw the heartbreak in Joyce' eyes, she didn't know what to say or do in that moment, "It's me, big guy. It's Bob." Bob went to touch his hand but he was quick to move away from his touch.

"Are you a... doctor?"

"No, no, it's just me. Just Bob." He gave him a weak smile, Julia turned from to Will locking eyes with him, his eyes moved around scanning every inch of her face, Julia shutter a shaky breath moving away from the bed.