xvi. close gate

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴// sixteen • 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗍𝖾

☆✫❣︎𖤐♥︎𖦹𖣴
// sixteen
• 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗀𝖺𝗍𝖾

"What happened?" Dustin says quickly, Hopper walked into house scattering around the home as he searched for something, spotting what he needed he snatched a piece of paper off the side table with a pencil before he sat down and began to write.

"I think he's talking, just not with words."Hopper says with his eyes not leaving the paper, Julia moved around seeing four dots then space then another dot with a long line with finally two last dots.

"What is that?" Steve asked peering over Hopper' shoulder. "Morse code." Mike, Dustin, and Lucas equally said.

H-E-R-E

"Here."

"Will's still in there. He's talking to us." Hopper mentions grinning softly, Jonathan walked in the house dashing straight towards his bedroom when he came back with a radio and with Will's favorite song. Should I Stay or Should I Go' tapeHopper and Jonathan left going back towards the cabin.

"Dash, dot, dash, dot." Dustin said marking down on the paper, Hopper had two walkie' and decided to leave one with them, Hopper had been giving them direct-calls through the small box, it was the only way to understand what Will was trying to tell them.

Dustin knew more about morse code then the rest of the party and was in charge of listing each code that came through and with Nancy' writing out the words "Okay, got it." Nancy stops writing, holding the notebook up to see.

"Close Gate"  They all read at once when suddenly the phone rang, Dustin rushed over answering before hanging up quickly, they all sighed in relief when phone rang again this time Julia raised her hand ripping the phone out of the wall, tossing the broken machine to the ground.

"Do you think he heard that?" Max says glancing around the room, trying to ignore what she just witnessed. "It's just a phone. It could be anywhere." Steve says looking between the girls. "right?"

No one answer when they moved towards the living room, Julia hand twitched at the low snarling coming from around the home, it was so close but yet so far. "That's not good." Dustin utters staring out the window.

Julia couldn't find herself to answer him when her father entered the home again, this time carrying two shotguns in hand. "Hey, get away from the window." Hopper tells the kids, they quickly move.

"Do you know how to use this?" Hopper asked Jonathan holding out the shotgun towards him, boy froze staring at the weapon not knowing how to answer him. "What?" Jonathan stammered.