The Only Thing They Fear

Izuku simply stood there his anger rising to his unimaginable levels,the death of a future classmate on his hands, he let his morals get to him in that hero's don't kill,but then again....

He isent a hero......Not anymore.
Izuku:All of you grab the prices and the guys body and run!!
Pink striped boy: We're not lea-.
He was cut of when 20 black whips came from izukus back.
Izuku:(Demonic voice)NOW!
Everybody-Izuku:Yes sir!
Everybody made a made dash to there target of getting the pieces while the crimson hair lady held her tears for later when they were safe and picked up the boys body and meet up with the others.
After 5 minutes of running they reached the edge of the forest and drop like a sack of hammers when they got infront of the professors.
Ozpin:Well done all of you, you all far exceeded my expectations and ms nikos I'm sorry for your loss,now midoriya I need to talk to-
Ozpin looks around as Glynda does the same
Glynda: Where is Izuku!?
In the distance a large bolt of black lightning flashes in the distance as it strikes the nevermore tearing is wings off as the feathers flew into its head before hitting the ground at such a abnormal speed that it was as if it was thrown,this created the shock wave so big it took out 3/4 of the forest only having the outset rows of trees still in the ground as all the Grimm in the crater died but those who lived,those who survived would tell other Grimm about true FEAR,as the children and teachers went flying back around 30 yards.when they regained there bearings they stood up and cleaned them selfs up as immediately after a decapated nevermore skull landed infront of them,in paled by its own feathers,so many in fact that if you took away the fathers you would never be able to tell what Grimm it was.
Glynda:What is the meaning of this children!?!
Yang:How should we know all we did was get the prices and run like Izuku sai-
The soon to be students eyes widened in fear.
Everybody-Ozpin and Glynda:IZUKU/MIDORIYA/KID
The teens picked themself up and we're about to run back in but we're stopped by glyndas sembalnce.
Blake:LET US GO DAMNIT!!
Pink stripe guy:WE NEED TO HELP HIM!
??:Who said I needed help?
Everybody looked to there right and in the sky there he was.

Blake:LET US GO DAMNIT!!Pink stripe guy:WE NEED TO HELP HIM!??:Who said I needed help?Everybody looked to there right and in the sky there he was

Izuku:I've taken on armies that leveled cities and you think i need help to take care of a few dogs,at least have some confidence.
Time skip brought to you by chibi everyone climbing on regular Izuku.
Ozpin:Lie ren, Pyrrha nicos,Nora valkyrie you 3 retrieved the white rook peices from hense fourth you will go by team JNPR is Pyrrha said as honor to her fallen friend, lead by Pyrrha nikos.
The crowed cheered while Pyrrha put on a smile but Izuku could tell it was fake, afterall who else put on a fake smile more then him.
Ozpin:Ruby rose, Yang xiao long, Weiss Schnee, Blake belladona,you four collected the white knight peices and will hense be know as team RWBY lead by Ruby rose!
The crowd cheered again as yang hugged ruby
Yang:I'm so proud of you!!
Ozpin:With teams made you will be shown to you dorms shortly but first can Izuku Midoriya come up please?
Team Rwby and jnpr:(Wait......He dident get a peace!!
They all looked at eachother in horror and sadness that the person that saved them,there friend, wouldn't be able to be a huntsmen with them.
Izuku used float to get there faster as he landed.
Izuku:I already know I dident make it so why tell me anyways?
Glynda had a audible chuckle witch to Izuku found very cute.
Ozpin:Because after we reviewed the videos from the cameras you destroyed,we saw the many things you did from saving many lives to your high moral compass.
The last part hurt him as he remembered the blond boy who died cause of his "moral compass" as guilt set in.
Glynda noticed the slight change and took charge.
Glynda:We've seen your amazing skills and after doing a background check we've discover that you already have more than enough experience to be a huntsmen,so we would like to give you not just access to being a student but being beacons combat teacher.
Ozpin was shocked that Glynda said that,they never even discussed about doing somthing like that although with his experience immense power it would be a waste to go back now.He turned to her to see her staring daggers into his soul.
Ozpin(sweating bullets):Yes yes that!!
Izuku looked at the 2 and then at team RWBY and JNPR as 1 thought came to mind "I can't let them end up like me" before looking back at Ozpin and Glynda.
Izuku:(sigh) When do I start?
Ozpin:Tomorrow
Izuku:Fine where will my dorm be.
Glynda: You will be bunking with another team.
Suddenly from the crowd before anybody could say anything 4 voices rang out.
RWBY:HE CAN BE WITH US!!
They then looked at eachother and then sat down embarrassed
Izuku:Well I guess that's my answer.Are we done hear.
Ozpin:yes yes we are.
Everybody went to there dorms respectedly as people from outside beacon were looking at the Izuku's resent destruction, and were in awwww that a child could do so much damage.
Orange tattoos:See my mistress there's somthing about him that different from others,
?:Yes I can see what you mean they Grimm from the forest returned to me and that seemed to be..........
Scared, scared of him and only him.
Orange tattoos: what should we do my mistress?
?:For now nothing cinder,I want you to try and get close to the boy and get more info from him but don't let him catch on.
Cinder:(Why am I feeling happy?)Yes my mistress.
She then walked away as the pale figure continued looked at Izuku
?:What makes you so appealing to me boy?
Back with our main 5 they found there dorm and are currently inside and see only 4 beds although there are 5 of them
Ruby:well this is a problem.
Izuku:I don't sleep much so no it isn't.
Blake smaked the back of his head with a book
Izuku:OI!
Blake:Why aren't you sleeping.
Izuku:That is by Business not yours.Besides I can't really get a good night sleep in this suit.
Ruby:Then just take it off.
Izuku simply turned around and flicked her nose.
Izuku:And change into what clothes ruby.This suit is literally the only thing I have from my world.
Yang:(remembers Izuku when he got iut if the shower)Idk I wouldn't mind seeing you out off that suit,
She pulls Izuku into a hug his head in her chest.
Yang:especially naked~
Izuku:......(fuck)
Izuku was blushing like a mad man but thankfully he had his mask so nobody saw it.
Izuku:I'm gonna take a shower.
He then walks to the bathroom and does just that.
Weiss:YANG WHAT THE HELL!! You can't just say that let alone do that!!!!!!!!!!
Ruby:Ya besides he sleeping with me.
Blake:Who said that he'd be sleeping with you?
Yang:Ya if my message dident get to your brain he's sleeping with me!
Weiss just gives a sigh of disappointments as she looks to the bathroom to see a photo on the ground and picks it up and what she saw surprised her.

Blake:Who said that he'd be sleeping with you?Yang:Ya if my message dident get to your brain he's sleeping with me!Weiss just gives a sigh of disappointments as she looks to the bathroom to see a photo on the ground and picks it up and what she sa...

What she saw was the serious brooding green hair boy midoriya giving a big beaming smile that made her heart squeezed but what killed her was the kids he was hugging in the photo.
Weiss:Oh my oum there adorable!!!!
She squealed which got the other 3s attention.
RBY: What is?
Weiss then runs over and shows them in which they do the same
RBY:OH MY OUM who are they?!
Weiss:I don't know but I'm about to find out!
She said so caught up in the moment that all 4 completely forgot what lied on the other side of the door.On Izuku side he was in the bath,unfortunately it hurt a lot do to the use of his quirks and the fact the a lot of his wounds were never treated properly so after a few minutes there was a tiny of red in the bath from his blood.His pain was interrupted by the door being cut in half.The girls walked in about to ask who the kids are but remembered this was the bathroom and what they were met with was Izuku naked only hidden by the bath his lower half was in the bloody water only showing his 8pack and all the scars in his chest.
They simply stood there staring at each other for 30 seconds to stunned to move both party's faces steadily getting reder the girls then noticed the bloody water and figured that they'll bombarded him with worry and questions after he's done, so they attached the two peices of the door back together and left for him to finish.
Izuku:......(wtf?)
He soon finished up and got dressed into his costume and walked out the newly messed up door.
Izuku:So who wants to explain what the hell that was to me?
They all avoided eye contact.
Izuku:y'all acting mad sus,just spit it out so you can go to sleep.
Blake:wait are you not sleeping?
Izuku:like I said I don't sleep as much as I should for so long I've grown accustomed to it.
Yang:We'll talk about that later but for the more pressing matter who are these kids with you they are so cute.
Weiss shows the picture and Izuku swiftly snatches it  away.
Izuku:Why do you care?
Ruby:CAUSE THERE SO DANG CUTE!!
Izuku let a cheeky grin behind his mask.
Izuku:Well if you must know they were basically my kids.
The 4 were in shock that the person the same age as them is a father of 2 adorable kids! Although there was for some reason a slight ping of pain when he said that but was then almost immediately forgotten.
RWBY:WHAT!?!?
Izuku:Ya I saved both of there lives in my world.
Izuku walks to Weiss bed and waves the other 3 over, he takes out the picture.
Izuku:The little girl on the right is Eri,I saved her during a raid on the Shie Hassaiki which was a yakuza group, they were lead by a bastard called Kai Chisaki who experimented on her cause of her quirk,it's called rewind she can rewind any living thing body to a previous state even out of existence.
His goal was to use her to make quirk destroying bullets to erase all quirks from existence, I won with eri strapped to back she had her quirk active and cause of my quirk at the time being to much for me I always broke my bones if I use to much % of my power so basically I went 100% and had to brake my body faster then eri could heal it and in the end it worked, I tell you she going to do amazing things out there.
Izuku looked up from the picture to see the 4 girls focusing dead on him completely captured in his story each one had starts in there eyes and were in aw.
Izuku:(chuckles)Alright the little boy on the left is Kota and he was the son of 2 pro hero's called the water hose.Unfortunitly they both died to a villain called Muscular his quirk increased his muscle mass allowing him to move faster and his a shit ton harder this made him think that all hero's were bad cause he thought they abandoned him.During a sort of training camp that was very similar to the entrance exam to beacon,we were attacked by the league of villains and muscular was gonna kill Kota too but I saved him with a little help from kota himself which reinstilled his hope for hero's, he'll he got the same kind of shoes as me...
He started crying
Izuku:(crying)I-I mis-s them s-so mu-uch
Yang comforted him by hugging him.He dident stop until he passed out from crying for so long and hard.
Yang picked him up and placed him in her bed and takes off his mask so he can sleep better gets into bed and plays on her scroll.
Weiss: Yang what are you doing?
Yang:Goong to bed?
Ruby:With him?!
Yang:I'm not gonna let him sleep on the floor
Blake:....
Blake walks up and gets under the covers and hugs Izuku.
Yang:why are you hugging him!?
Blake:He looks like he needed to be held so I'm doing it.
Yang:but this is my bed!
Blake:Well suck to suck I guess.
Weiss:(disappointed sigh)let's just go to sleep we have a lot to do tommorow.
Ruby: Ok!
Ruby then walks over to yangs side of the bed and gets into it and cuddles him from behind
Weiss:Omfg.
After that they all went to sleep except Weiss who waited for the others to sleep and sneezed into bed and had Izuku lay on her lap
Weiss:(Wtf am I doing!!!! Whatever I'll deal with it in the morning)I'll pity him this once.
Outside the door is Glynda and Ozpin.
Ozpin:Well this is gonna be a interesting year if I do day so myself