Distance

"Why does it feel like a funeral in here?"

Namjoon sighed and brought Yoongi in for a much needed hug, happy to finally have him back because his hyung was always the glue that held their band together, and one of his biggest pillars of strength.

Min Yoongi's eyes widened, patting Namjoon's back in confusion. "Alright what's going on, you never hug me Joon." He chuckled, making eye contact with his boyfriends still standing at the door,  holding his suitcase with matching tired expressions.

It was currently 3pm, Hoseok and Taehyung had just picked up Yoongi from the hospital and had arrived home. The poor rapper expected a warm welcome, not frowning faces and gloomy vibes from the members.

"Didn't you see the headlines Yoon, the world world has probably seen it by now." Jin breathed, ushering everyone inside and closing the front door.

The five members made their way to the sitting room and took their respective seats, whilst getting ready to talk about last nights events.

"I did see the Jimin and Lisa fight, I'm not even gonna lie the nurses had to hold me down because of how hard I was laughing." Yoongi admitted sheepishly, making the others roll their eyes playfully. Leave it to Yoongi to be making jokes about their group breaking apart. "But Tae was the one to tell me about Jimin and Jungkooks massive fight, I'm guessing that's the reason they're not downstairs greeting me."

"I'm sorry kitten, I'll call them right now. Their fight shouldn't be an excuse to be disrespectful, you havent been home in weeks!" Hoseok huffed, about to stand up when his older boyfriend stopped him. "It's okay sunshine, I'll go have a word with Jimin." He said.

"But you just got here sweetheart, you shouldn't be stressing yourself out with this mess." Taehyung frowned. Yoongi smiled and kissed his forhead gently.

"Tae, this band is my family and if something is wrong then I wanna help fix it. Jin hyung do you mind checking on Jungkook aswell?" Yoongi asked politely.

"Oh dear I really should, I've been too mad to check on either of them! I'm such a terrible hyung." Jin rambled, burying his head in his hands. Namjoon wrapped an arm around him and said, "Jagi we were all upset, dont blame yourself it's okay."

"Speak for your fucking self Namjoon, as the leader you should have been the first to check on them!"

Everyone gaped at Hoseok's words.

"Relax Hobi, no ones to blame. Just let us make sure those two kiddos are okay." Yoongi shushed him, standing up with Jin and walking upstairs.

They heard some faint arguing behind them but they tried not to pay attention to it, they had bigger things to worry about right now.

"Jimin is staying in your room with Hoseok and Taehyung while Jungkook is still in their shared room." Jin informed, making Yoongi sigh at the obvious strain between the Jikook couple.

Jin and Yoongi split ways, Yoongi heading to see Jimin and the eldest heading to see Jungkook.

Yoongi knocked on his own bedroom door gently and waited for Jimin's response but when he heard nothing, he called out instead. "Jiminie, it's Yoongi hyung. May I please come in?"

Not a second later the door swung open and Jimin flew into Yoongi's already open arms, causing both of them to go crashing into the ground. "Hyung you're back!" Jimin tried to muster a smile but he failed, so instead he just focused on hugging the older male.

"You're looking a little skinny Jimin. Please tell me you've been eating, little one." Yoongi blurted, worried at how light Jimin was on top of him and how thin his face looked. Jimin bit his lip nervously and shrugged.